Date:
Saturday, July 17th

Time:
12-1pm

Donahue Rowing Center Parking Lot

Directions:

Find em yourself friend :)

Description:

Yeah so the plan is we meet up in this park get everyone together, take some pics, shoot the s***. Then head out for lunch or whatever. Then cruise on over to HIN in Boston for the night. After that it's up to you.

Right now it is up to a vote as to whether people want to bother with a BBQ and bringing everything associated with a bbq....might not be as convenient since we might not be at the park as long as we usually are at them for bbqs(kent). Another option is that someone goes out and picks up some pizzas or something and brings it back to the park to chow down.....

Also might not want to bother with all the bbq stuff since we are heading to HIN afterwards.

Signup List:

1. NeverSober
2. Eric-BlackMSP
3. CGCG04
4. Astral (maybe, schedule sucks)
5. slugford (derrote a presidente jams)
6. 03.5 Mazdaspeed..as long as i can follow someone cuz i suck at directions
7. Gbourdon (if he's not too gay that day)
8. Protege52003
9. bazooka joe

Last edited by a moderator:
How far away do you think HIN is? If we all get there at 10 we can hang out for an hour or 2 whatever. Go get lunch on the way to HIN, Im sure we'd have enough time. Start making a sign up list guys.

chris

Colt is like an hour and a half away I believe, not sure depends on speed naturally(I drive 80ish). Thats from Boston. We should BBQ, I didnt see to many places to pit for food on the way down. But I am sure we coudl find something there if going out is the majority.

If we do BBQ I will bring the grill, last time I had a meet there no one brought a grill lol.

My bro is down, he has a 04 WRX.

my vote is we just send someone out for pizzas or something.

probably easiest on such short notice, since we have no clue how many people will actually go, and since we would have to clean up and cart all the bbq suplies up to boston after when we go to hin....

1. NeverSober
2. Eric-BlackMSP
3. CGCG04
5. slugford

1. NeverSober
2. Eric-BlackMSP
3. CGCG04
5. slugford
6. 03.5 Mazdaspeed..as long as i can follow someone cuz i suck at directions lol
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Dear Everyone coming from the waterbury/danbury area:

We could A) go up 84 get off exit 69 and i could lead us on the scenic route we took when we were going to foxboro that time.........and then go on 6 into RI

or we could go on 8 south to 95 till providence. 95 will probably be quicker, but i was down there today from new haven to madison and traffic was a *****.

Hmmmm. I am going to HIN but I dont know if I want to drive all the way to RI first. I need to think. And I am tired today.... (drunk)

I am in but I would not be able to meet up with you guys till 2:15ish. Have to work till 12:45'ish.

-R

Pizza sounds like a good idea, not as much clean up afterwards either.......but hotdogs would be nice, thanks for editing my post slug, jerk!

Chris

It all depends on my current weekend plans with my father. As he's in the Dominican Rep right now I won't really know until Thurs/Fri.

man, I leave for a week and 2 NEPOC members change their screenames!!!?
(crazy)

NeverSober said:
I will hunt you down if you arent doug.
Whoa, good thing I AM Doug (evil)

oh yes, the lack of proper punctuation ownz you!!

lol, I'll try

Does everyone still think we have enough time to chill at colt and hit HIN? if so I am down, my bro pulled out he will meet us at HIN later that night. He just suggested a HIN meet but whatever. I got a killer Digital Camera too, for the shots. Aight peace.

Eric

well hin doesnt START until 5...

so if we meet at the park at 1, we have like 4 hours to chill, leave the park at 5, hit hin at 6......

and thats assuming we stay at the park for 4 hours....we should be ok

Back