Dash kit installed.....pics!

Crusher

:
2004 Mazda3
Just finished installing a brushed aluminum dash kit. It looks much better in person.....

Attachments

• dash2.JPG
    dash2.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 2,372
Here's the view from the back seat......it does a great job of breaking up all the black that was there before...

Attachments

• dash1.JPG
    dash1.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 2,044
Nice

Nice man. Was wondering if you painted all that yourself? If so, how aqnd with what paints and sandpaper . .? That would really look nice in my car!! Got the rally white, so that would just look sexy!

Without knowing what it normally looks like, it's dificult for me to give you my opinion, however, it does look nice.

Great Job

I have to say i like that ALOT! Ive seen some crappy jobs done to the inside of cars, but you did it very very well.... Wanna come do mine?!?! haha
good work! (yupnope)

Paint? No, it's a brushed aluminum kit from Goodtrim. They give you all the pieces and how to instructions. All pieces fit really well. I bought the whole kit for around $175 :)

I had a brushed aluminum kit on my 03 Corolla S. Looked great. I'm sure it does look better in person, mine did too. Looks good.

i'm not a big fan of them myself. if it was straight aluminum i think it look hot. but that clear stuff on top makes it almost look fake. looks like u did a good job installing them wich is the most important part.

Thanks guys. Yeah, they may not be everyone's cup of tea, I didn't think I would like it either, but it really breaks up the black really good. I didn't install every piece, so I think it looks pretty well balanced.

Crusher said:
Paint? No, it's a brushed aluminum kit from Goodtrim. They give you all the pieces and how to instructions. All pieces fit really well. I bought the whole kit for around $175 :)
looks nice, but for that price, is that kit a flat kit, or a molded kit? I can't seem to find a molded kit for under $241. On top of that for the color and finish I want, I can't seem to find a price better than $280. Also, I checked goodtrim's website, and it seems they only have flat kits for the p5.

They are flat pieces, but you can bend them to fit wherever you need to. They just stick right over the existing dash.

Scale of 1 to 10, I'd say 10 for sure. The dash looks good in black, but I don't know, maybe because my car is silver and already had the silver accents around the round vents in the dash and the instrument panel, the new dash kit really brings it out more, ties it in together and breaks up all the black. I also have black seats and carpeting, so maybe that's why it looks good too.

I got it from Goodtrim, but purchased it off Ebay. Do a search on Mazda3 dash, it should bring it up. They are a great company. It was shipped really fast, came with detailed instructions, an installation video and all pieces fit perfectly.

Nice Kit

The Aluminum looks hot, very nice. Do they offer a set in Carbon Fiber? I just finished a custom Carbon Fiber radio trim panel and I'd like to match the rest of some trim peices but wrapping them in CF myself has proved a little next to impossible. Here's a pic, enjoy!

Avery
2004 Mazda3s 5-door, Winning Blue, 5-speed
Mods: Cork-Sport blue LED interior lighting kit, Auto-EXE carbon fiber Ram-Air intake kit and brushed titanium shift knob (available through Japan only), Axela badge, Red Axela J-spec taillights, power folding J-spec Axela mirrors w/control switch, Mazdaspeed Circle-Earth ground kit, custom carbon fiber radio-dash panel holding a Pioneer DEH-P9300 receiver, Audiobahn 2400w 4ch to 4 sets of Infinity Perfect 5 1/4" component speakers, MA Audio 1200w Mono-bloc Amp to 3 Alumapro Alchemy 10" subs (sealed box).

Coming soon: Auto-EXE exhuast and header set, Auto-EXE full suspension system, Recaro seats, 18x8" Do-luck Double-Six rims.

Attachments

• radio.jpg
    radio.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 288
  • shifter and radio.jpg
    shifter and radio.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 328
Back