Input for another meet

NeverSober

WTFPWN3D
:
06 wrx
Alright after sitting around Ive decided we need to have another meet soon. It seems like all the other teams are doing stuff all the time. So lets setup another meet. Everyone jsut start throwing out ideas and lets put something together.

Chris

I know were this is going to lead! Ha ha. Seriously though we need to do this. RIU was cool but that has been a while now.

Big meet and barbeque! complete with a fun run.

Greg your hosue would be ideal for that. My house would be good for the barbque but there arent any great long roads around my parts that you can open it up on. Id be down for having one at my house though I guess. Or we can do wings again like the last meet I setup.

Chris

how about maine forest rally.....

its a bti of a drive but the roads up there were awesome last year. very very remote area for some kickass camping too.....

and maybe if we get drunk eric will let us drive the rally protege!!!!
or if we get drunk enough we can rally our own cars!!

wooooooooooooo

seriously tho its kinda far away and i cant take days off right now so maybe not :)

Any plans for next saturday or sunday afternoon? If anyone wants to get a quick meet together? A nice drive or get together?

-R

Hot Import Nights is in Boston this saturday(July 17th), me and my buddies will be going, I think some are entering there supras, not sure. Just thought I would through it out there, its at the Bay Side Expo starting at 5pm to 12am, awesome show with awesome girls and plently of eye candy imports.

Also, I mentioned earlier of having a BBQ at Colt State Park in Rhode Island, thats a killer park, its huge and has a great scenic area for pics(right next to the ocean I think).

Well theres my input.

-Eric

someone wanna start arranging it for next saturday?

sounds like a good deal and even though its short notice i get the idea everyone is itching to do something

perhaps a meet/take out lunch or something (less overhead than bbq) at colt state park around noon then cruise up to bayside expo for HIN that evening/afternoon?

Back