NC Miata Owners.

Haggard

:
1999 Mazda Miata
I know this should probably be in the regional forums... And I've already done a few unsuccessful searches, but I was just curious if there are any MX-5 owners around Raleigh on in NC on here... I really want to find some people around this area cause all the Miata people I've met in town have been old men... haha, no disrespect, but I have a hard time being 21 and me being the youngest person at a meet by 15 years... So if you are from the area and drive a miata, please reply.

Haggard said:
I know this should probably be in the regional forums... And I've already done a few unsuccessful searches, but I was just curious if there are any MX-5 owners around Raleigh on in NC on here... I really want to find some people around this area cause all the Miata people I've met in town have been old men... haha, no disrespect, but I have a hard time being 21 and me being the youngest person at a meet by 15 years... So if you are from the area and drive a miata, please reply.

We live in the Jacksonville area. Own a Mazdaspeed MX-5. We are only about 2 hours from Raleigh. And we are not old people (sssh) (band2)

Latest posts

Back