interested in the new MSP

Boosted

First off, nice site. first post here.

secondly...wow..i'm getting really excited right now over the new MSP....

I see tons of potential with that turbocharger in place...and that's what ii'm really interested in.

I can see alot of aftermarket response on this too.

I have a a 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 right now. don't get me wrong, i LOVE my car...i love everything about it....i love the hatch, i love the euro influence (with my Euro bumpers). i love the interior. i love everything about her but the power is what she lacks.

I am/have been planning on going turbo with my Focus but i've had so much thoughts in my head of going fast and thinking of ways to go fast that, combined with reading more and more about the MSP, i'm thinking that it's much easier (on effort and on my wallet) to just get the MSP.

eventually go for the 2004/2005 Focus (with the new platform and possible AWD, Turbo model) but for now, have fun with an MSP.

i'm really starting to like the mSP the more i read about it.

One thing i'd like to know though is..i know the stock suspension is good but...what about the aftermarket?

Boosted said:
One thing i'd like to know though is..i know the stock suspension is good but...what about the aftermarket?

if you're talking about the 'stock' suspension that will be on the MSP (which is not really 'stock' per se, since it's tuned by Mazda aftermarket tuner Racing Beat), I highly doubt there's any other aftermarket suppliers that will have the WHOLE setup perfectly dialed in like what Racing Beat has done... I think you'll get blown away with MSP's handling when you go test drive one (if the dealer even let you touch it without paying first :D)

of course, unless you want to go FURTHER and start emulating what the Speed World Challenge racing Proteges has and turn it into a full-blown race car :eek:

http://www.speedvisionwc.com/

Back