Mazda Factory Pedals for the 3.

goldwing2000

Turd in the punch bowl
:
2004 Mazda3s Hatch; 269,000 miles
Just like the title says...

pedalfront.JPG

pedalback.JPG

These things are gonna be a breeze to install. (thumb)

How much did thoise run ya? Also, did you use the money you got from the rev-it-up 250 to buy them? tell me how they feel! Also, NO DEAD PEDAL, AND ITS FACTORY!!!

Yeah, no dead pedal. Oh well. That's a problem for another day.

I got shafted on the $250 coupon deal. I bought my car 12 days too early. (pissed)

Retail price on the pedals is $70, I got them for $56. It's a little high but I know they are going to fit perfectly and won't be a hassle to install.

goldwing2000 said:
Yeah, no dead pedal. Oh well. That's a problem for another day.

I got shafted on the $250 coupon deal. I bought my car 12 days too early. (pissed)

Retail price on the pedals is $70, I got them for $56. It's a little high but I know they are going to fit perfectly and won't be a hassle to install.

how do they feel??

how bout on an heel to toe?

hey gw....where did you find the listing for those?

goldwing2000 said:
Well, I was wondering if you got shafted for a certain reason? did you buy your car before they had a rev-it-up comp/show or is there another reason? I called and told them i lost it, and they said they would send me a new one. Then talked to my car salesman and he said GREAT! Bring it in tyhe second you get it and we'll work it out.

IllBinfrontofya said:
Well, I was wondering if you got shafted for a certain reason? did you buy your car before they had a rev-it-up comp/show or is there another reason? I called and told them i lost it, and they said they would send me a new one. Then talked to my car salesman and he said GREAT! Bring it in tyhe second you get it and we'll work it out.

Yes, I bought my car 12 days before the first rev-it-up day and they won't back-date it.

GoldWing....I can't make out the part number on the box--could you post it please?

Thx.

Ummm... no sweat. (boom02)

I have had one problem with them so far. When I pushed the clutch all the way to the floor, the AW floor mat caught on the little tab that locks the pedal in place and caused it to come loose.

I trimmed some of the tab away and now it's fine.

I don't know if the problem will occur with carpeted floor mats but it's something to watch for.

I have the premimum floor mats with the pedals and I haven't had a problem with them.

Cool. I thought it might have been because the rubber mat was thicker and stickier. That pretty much confirms it.

Hello Goldwing. Have you made a dead pedal yet? I was thinking of going to the hardware store and trying to buy some aluminum that would match the Mazda pedals, but it's a hard color to match. Do you have any good suggestions. I don't know if I want the metal look or if I should go black.

Sir. SpeedALot said:
Hello Goldwing. Have you made a dead pedal yet? I was thinking of going to the hardware store and trying to buy some aluminum that would match the Mazda pedals, but it's a hard color to match. Do you have any good suggestions. I don't know if I want the metal look or if I should go black.

To be perfectly honest, I haven't even seriously thought about making/buying one yet but I like the idea of making it black. It would be functional but not gaudy. I think the diamond plate/anodized/chrome ones just look a little too flashy as compared to the rest of the interior. And you're right... that shade of aluminum would be a b**** to match.

Hmmm....

Part number

3Wheeler said:
GoldWing....I got the pedal part # from a post you made in another thread--thx!
I've been searching for this part number but I just can't find it in any thread.
Can someone please repost in this thread?
I've been staring at the picture but I just can't get the part number.

My Canadian dealer suspects it's a USA only part or something to that effect, so I'm hoping I can help him find them by part number.

Thanks

best bet to match the dead pedal is to paint it. those pedals are most likley painted as well.

djltoronto said:
I've been searching for this part number but I just can't find it in any thread.
Can someone please repost in this thread?
I've been staring at the picture but I just can't get the part number.

My Canadian dealer suspects it's a USA only part or something to that effect, so I'm hoping I can help him find them by part number.

Thanks

You can get the part number from MazdaUSA.com. Just go to the Owner's section and look up accessories.

goldwing2000 said:
You can get the part number from MazdaUSA.com. Just go to the Owner's section and look up accessories.

Thanks.
I've till now I've been using the Canadian website, It's somewhat limited.
Anyhow..
Got the number.
0000-8R-L02 - Manual
0000-8R-L06 - Auto

Back