NJ-PA Club Chapter of Protege Network.

I'm interested. I'm definitly going to MAPP, and i know some other people in jersey would join the chapter anyway.

NJ-PA Meet

Saturday 10/05
4th Annual NHRA IMPORT FALLNATIONALS. Imports Only. Survival Series Format + Pro Import Test & Tune. Street Muffled Imports Only. Gates Open 1PM. 1st Round - 7PM Old Bridge Township Raceway Park

TRAVELING SOUTH:
Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 9, follow the signs to Route 18 South. Go six miles to the Englishtown exit. Take Route 527 South five miles. Make a left onto Pension Road (Raceway Park billboard on left). Go 1/4 mile, track entrance on the left.

ALTERNATE ROUTE TRAVELING SOUTH:
Garden State Parkway South to Exit 123 to Route 9 South. Travel Route 9 South for 10 miles to Texas Road. Go three miles to the traffic light. Make a left onto Route 527 South. Go one mile making a left onto Pension Road. (Raceway Park billboard on left) Go 1/4 mile, track entrance is on the left

(blackp5) (yellowp5) (whitep5) (bluep5) (redp5) (bluemp3) (mspo)

I would be interested. I have a MP3. I will keep try to keep up. make sure u post the next meet. eeveyl Im in princeton a lot. I worked at 47 Hulfish st. There not to many P3/5 in that area ive see one white one in princeton alot. One time on 206 i was heading toward 95 and in front of lawerce prep. some on in a black p5 gave me a wave.

i just read the Protege network page an it said on 9-28 you guys met at the philedelphia race track, i go to drivers choice all the time. They don't carry much for Protege's but then again who does. i think the one guy said the owner has a P5. but im not sure. They dont carry to much stuff though. i wish i would have known about the meet i would have gone. you should post the meets in the MP3 forum. there is alot of people from Pa/Nj area.

Back