Mazda 6 First Post

i dont think that u should be allowed to claim the first post when u really didnt say anything about the 6 just " GO MAZDA'....lol...i think that we should limit the usless postin ......NO!?!?!??!:rolleyes:

seriously guys, dont fill up this forum with nonsense.

i am glad we got this new forum, lets not "waste" it.

Mazdaspeed 6

Anyone got any info yet on a possible Mazdaspeed 6 other than "it is a next logical step for Mazda NA?" I would like one for my wife, so that her Mazdaspeed 6 could sit next to my soon to be here MSProtege.

MP5s Make Ready said:
This is the one they're supposed to make into a wagon that resembles the mp5? Nice sedan...ugly wagon...

Are you seriously trying to tell me that you find this ugly?
image_page.cgi

well the RUMOR is that Mazda will be unveiling a MAZDASPEED 6 concept (or is it production version?) at the Paris Auto Show, which starts on 9/28......

hey, that's the same day as MAPP IV!!! :D :D :D :D

kenoka said:

Are you seriously trying to tell me that you find this ugly?
image_page.cgi

Damn, I know the P5 is a success, but don't you think they should change it a bit?? That's a real ripoff. Next thing you know, they'll add big tires to the P5 and call it an SUV. But they won't call it the P5 SUV, they'll call it mazda 7... Wow, how creative....:p

Hmm. Ripoff? If a company uses a unified design theme, is that a ripoff? Is the Audi A6 a ripoff of the Audi A4? Is the BMW 5 series a ripoff of the BMW 3 series? I think Mazda is using unified design elements to give themselves a stronger brand identity.
My final point:
In your first post, you called the Mazda 6 wagon ugly.
In your second post, you called the Mazda 6 wagon a ripoff of the P5 (which I assume you own).
Therefore, you just called your own car ugly. Ah, the beauties of logic. :cool:

Everyone has an opinion but I agree with kenoka:

Hmm. Ripoff? If a company uses a unified design theme, is that a ripoff? Is the Audi A6 a ripoff of the Audi A4? Is the BMW 5 series a ripoff of the BMW 3 series? I think Mazda is using unified design elements to give themselves a stronger brand identity.

Although, I don't think any current or Future Mazda I've seen is ugly...actually quite the opposite...Mazda has some of the more attractive cars on the market.

well said by antoine! if you guys have mixed feelings about the new mazda 6, please check out the video about the mazda 6 (or atenza). i think it was from the tokyo show and they had videos for the rx8 and atenza!!! please take a look!!! BEAUTIFUL CAR!!!

kenoka said:
My final point:
In your first post, you called the Mazda 6 wagon ugly.
In your second post, you called the Mazda 6 wagon a ripoff of the P5 (which I assume you own).
Therefore, you just called your own car ugly. Ah, the beauties of logic. :cool:

Well okay, maybe ripoff was too strong a word... After all it is their design... I guess the word I was looking for was cheap!! I think they should slap on those thinking caps of theirs. It's sort like a really popular song you know. At first it's great, you can't get enough of it. But then the radio stations kill it by overplaying it. I just feel the same can be said for car design. And true the Audi A6 is just a streched A4, but you don't see thousands of A6s around do you... Too much of a good thing is never a good thing, unless it's money :D

Back