Pics of my hatch lowered with 19's

ssinstaller

:
2006 MazdaSpeed 6
Here you go... There had been alot of speculation about being able to lower a mazda3 with 19's. I installed the eibachs today, and there is no rubbing, or and other issues. I'll post some better pics tomorrow after I wash it.

Attachments

• lowdrivers.jpg
    lowdrivers.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 20,059
  • lowpassengers.jpg
    lowpassengers.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 11,037
damn that's hOOt. good choice on the rims and nice drop, very even.(rockon)

As long as you stay with the same tire diameter as stock, there's really no reason it should rub. People "speculate" too much.

Looks good, though. Thank you for not putting 5-spokes on it!

The roads in J-ville must have improved in the past 12 years cuz there's no way I would have put those kind of rubber-band tires on anything back then! :D

goldwing2000 said:
As long as you stay with the same tire diameter as stock, there's really no reason it should rub. People "speculate" too much.

The roads in J-ville must have improved in the past 12 years cuz there's no way I would have put those kind of rubber-band tires on anything back then! :D

what do you mean by tire diameter as stock?

Im looking at 16"s, what tire diameter should I stay with?

Thanks

goldwing2000 said:

Looks very nice. I have 225's on the stock rims and after I lowered it with the Progress springs it only rubs when turning lock to lock.....trying to get into a tight parking space, but nothing to worry about.

--Herb--

Have you thought about a set of chrome rings around the side marker lights? Would pull some shine for the bare alum. on the wheels, too.
nice ride!
J

heat the mouldings up with a hair dryer, when they are warm slide some fishing line between the moulding and the door and just peel it off, takes about 15 minutes to do.

Back