Summer Nationals

xxmikkoxx

:
06' Fiji Blue Civic SI
Hey did anyone ever think of entering thier car in the summernationals in woosta? just outta curiosity becuase i thought it was only for old cars but fooled me! couldnt tell u how many "other" cars where there i saw lots of VW, hondas, lexuses, u know the reg. suspects for a carshow...maybe next year a few people could put thier car in the show hey some of them were ugly as hell and they entered and our cars look hott as hell just a thought for next year...or am i krazie for thinking this? (crazy)

it was this past weekend....they had the burn outs and all good stuff :) next year we should really get some mazdas to rep.!!

For you guys in the Worcester area, on Thursday nights there is an ad-hoc "car show" at the Hebert Candy Mansion on Route 20 in Shrewsbury. Anyone can show up and park their car on the lawn for people to look at. There is usually a lot of different cars, from old hot rods to new imports. Nothing big, but it's fun to look at some of the cars. A lot of people in the area have old muscle cars and stuff they only bring out to little shows like this, so you get to see things you don't normally see on the road.

ya, a business friend of mine shows this beauty every week. i need to head up there some thursday night. anyone else wanna check it out?

Attachments

• 1969 Buick Riviera 7000 original miles.jpg
    1969 Buick Riviera 7000 original miles.jpg
    531.9 KB · Views: 147
cant make it to woosta on a thursday night :(

wish i had known about summer nationals, i would have liked to have gone.....i find out about every car show in new england........................after it happens

Back