Anyone going to HIN Boston?

ya, that's a big reason i'm going!! gotta see your ride in person. i love everything you've done to it so far!!!(cool) see you there!!

when is it? ill click on the link when i get home i guess.....id like to go though

wish i had more time/$$ to do more to my car so i could ENTER but alas..

Crap...I have a wedding to go to...otherwise I'd be there! I give the P5 credit for being a pretty cool station wagon...very tunable.

so any nepoc members goin? we can hook up before hand?? there? anyone??

Well sadly enough I won't be running that show, my guys from cali will be there running it.

I'll be down in Va Beach taking charge of the Super Tuner Show the same weekend. So if you want to visit and go out for some crab legs I'll be there.

are u putting your car in the expo center today?

if ur not putting it in until saturday afternoon u should come to the nepoc meet, its ont he way :)

she's probably leaving today...............? ya that be cool if she could come by....but i'm sure she wouldn't have enough time........?

I am thinking of hitting HIN. There is a car show at the Honda dealership in Keene NH I am going to, maybe I'll head to HIN after.

Ehawley said:
I am thinking of hitting HIN. There is a car show at the Honda dealership in Keene NH I am going to, maybe I'll head to HIN after.
your're not going to the meer in worcester?

Gonna have to miss the worcester meet, but I should be able to catch up with ya at HIN. Had already promised some local guys I would go to this Keene thing with them. :(

Erik H.

I did a consulting project for that car dealership! Really nice showroom. The guy who owns the place races SCCA, Bill Fenton. He just sold his 98 Supra TT recently. Weird, I almost went to keene last night.

Back