You Can Build Your Mazdaspeed On The Mazda Website Now !!!!!!!!!

A

AustinG

YOU CAN BUILD YOUR MAZDASPEED ON THE MAZDA WEBSITE NOW !!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT

This was actually already posted about in the topic that mentions new information about the Mazdaspeed on the Mazda website.

Just as an aside tho, really there are no options other than colour when building your Mazdaspeed....things such as window tinting/wheel locks etc are all just done at the dealership.

I can imagine dealers attempting to add "dealer options and extras" in order to push the MSRP up a little (or a lot!). Things like sun roof, window tinting, wheel locks, additional Mazdaspeed accessories, rust proofing and so on.

Anyone have any insight on this, what we can expect when we show up to buy our cars at $20,500 MSRP/Destination??

Andrew

Well, the sunroof would seriously effect the stiffness of the body, so I wouldn't buy an MS Protege that has been fitted with one. It comes with wheel locks, so you're safe there. I don't know what "additional Mazdaspeed accessories" will be available, but I'm hoping my dealer throws in a hat or shirt or something. Rust proofing, window tiniting, undercoating, etc., well, you're at the mercy of the dealer, so deal with a reputable one that won't do that.

Jason

Actually, you can get a Nissan Altima for $17,189.00 minus whatever discounts the dealer will give you...

mikkol said:
the article on Car and Driver says it does (at the spec area).. so I think it does?
I think it does too, but I don't know. None of the pictures show the steering wheel cruise control buttons, so unless it's on a stalk, it might not be there. Car & Driver might have been wrong.

I am really diggin the new design of the stereo in the trunk
Kenwood170_01_bg.jpg

Kenwood171_02_bg.jpg

Not that space was ever an issue for me, but this definately helps out a lot.

Not sure where I've been, but that's the first time I actually saw a picture of the truck mounted sub/amp.....looks really sweet and definitely helps if you have something that needs to pass through the folding seats for cargo needs.

Latest posts

Back