Arizona Mazda Affiliation

smp3000

Contributor
:
04' EVO VIII
Hey guys,

I noticed there aren't too many other AZ mazda owners on this board so I've taken it upon myself to hopefully gaint he attention of you fellow MS Protege/MP3/P5 owners out there.

I'd like to start some sort of Mazda affiliation out here. I'd eventually like to show my car here or there and I think it'd be dope if we had a good AZ mazda representation.

Any ideas?

I'm with you ... Also I think when the Mazdaspeed Pro's get rolling there will be a few more Mazda cruisers who are into their cars as much all of us on this board... As for ideas on shows or meets ... There are always small to med car shows with no fees, as I know Mazda N/A will pick up the tab for your entry fees for big shows ( at least they did 4-5 mos ago ). For a meet and kick place cant beat In-N-Out Burger ( any ) or Fat Burger, etc. on Mill Ave. But too many kids and cops on Mill for me....(guns) .. So I would say lets try and set something up.....

P5's (drinks) You in ?????

Totally... I'm in. If we can get a couple nice P5's I say we have a good showing.

Although my cars mods are mostly all performance based, it could still pulls some eyes at a show. I recently got the clear side lenses.

Anyways, yeah we should get something going. If anyone want's gimme a ring 602.525.2808.

If you guys do get something going out there in Arizona, we are always looking for new chapters of the ProtegeNetwork. Check out THIS PAGE if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer rider69.

I'm not too sure what everyone wants, but I think some kind of arizona mazda affiliation would be dope. Not just for protege's.. Remember the rx8 comes out soon.. hehe.. You know, for SCCA races, shows etc...

I'll make the site. It'll be fun. We just need a few more qualified cars. :cool:

SMP where'd ya get the clear markers. The dealership wants 40 a piece. If you got em' cheaper please let me know. Oh and will give you a ring in the next couple days.. C-ya, Ryan

oops, here we go:

azma.jpg

Yes!!!! Hella Sweet AzMA.... I had too fook with it though... Just like this picture of your MP3....

graffix22.jpg

Or was this yours????

graffix3.gif

Last edited:
I have many Mazdas to contribute to the cause.

I'm trying to figure out currently if I want to order an RX-8 or wait for a potential new RX-7 coming down the pike.

Don't forget about me up north. I'm game.

AZxMP3 the second picture looks best. It seems to make your car look lower.

I feel dumb because I just found this thread for just AZ and I've been on this board for how long?

I see that some stuff has been moved into this catagory from other places.

But I didn't see my post for the Northern Az Mountain drive.

Here is the link.

Northern AZ Mountain drive 09/28/03

Hope to see Y'all on the 28th of Sept.

Later,

Bill

AZxMP3

Are you making up AzMA stickers? If so what size & how much?

My front windshield got hit with a rock and cracked. I get a new windshield Wednesday morning. I'll want a new sticker for the front.

Right now I have a sticker that says

MP -5- RT
MAZDA PROTEGE RACING TEAM

You can see a picture of it on my web page if you want.
But I want to get something on the new windshield and AzMA would be perfect.

So as not to clog up this thread you can email me if you can help.

Later,

Bill

hehe, i dont usually check these regional forums...saw a silver p5 lowered with rims on the 60-101-202 a couple days ago, I was the midnight blue p5 =P

Anyway Im down, I have alot of things coming up soon for my car as well as a bunch of nice little mods right now, I hope to have pics within a week.

Whassuupp guys... umm I have no plans for stickers ... SMP (Scott) was the one that came up with the idea.. You could ask him if you can take it further... as for the meet .. my house closes on the 30th so im gonna be a busy mofo.. but keep posting meets I will show up someday :p ...

Hey, I am so down. I live in Tucson but I always go up to Phoenix, I go to Lake Pleasant every other weekend or so, my friend has a houseboad. He also has a Mazda 6 that he just dropped 2 inches. So that is two more in.

zoomzoom02, redlineaz, & p5sundevil are you guys interested in coming to the Northern Az mountain drive this Sunday?

There are already 17 people signed up.

Hope to se y'all there.

Later
Bill

Back