worst.....dealer.....ever.

:
07 F150 HD
ok, i just wanted to start my won thread since I seem to be ranting about this so much. Some of you may have seen the rants over the past couple months about a dealer in CT who wouldnt budge from his 1000 over MSRP price. I went in there today to check on my deposit which I hadnt received in the mail yet from when I cancelled my order with him a week ago and he says all smug and cocky "I already sold your car" (referring to the one i had a deposit on). And now knowing I have gone somewhere else to buy my mazdaspeed, he tells me that his dealership will only service mazdaspeeds that THAT DEALERSHIP sold. So I ask him since he had some new info about the MSP (the press release of a cple days ago) about any info they might have on mazdaspeed parts. (I am really anxious to get non warranty voiding tweaks on my MSP) and he informs me that to keep their mazdaspeed customers really exclusive, they will only be selling mazdaspeed performance parts, to people who bought their mazdaspeed cars from HIS dealership...........what a fuggen @#$@*$(.............So where did I go to get my car since he was being such a prick? I went to another dealer which is less convenient because of how far away it is, but this other dealer, which refuses to charge over MSRP, is the NUMBER ONE DEALER in the state. Who does this guy think he is? SSADSJFKf......I wanted to back the marauder on the showroom floor over him (yet again).........what a prick! He told me when I cancelled my order that he was charging over MSRP because he has "more buyers than cars" even though i was the ONLY PERSON with a deposit at the time, and now he tells me he is opting to limit his sales on mazdaspeed parts to only SIX PEOPLE???????? (he told me they are getting six mazdaspeeds) WTF..........

man...just wait until you get your car. don't let that guy get to ya....get yer car and just let the other guy know that your happy paying only MSRP for your car...and if you really want to piss him off....try to find out when the others are gonna be getting their cars and as they are there....just happen to mention to them that u got yours for 2grand cheaper at the other dealership...and most likely they will not be buying their car that day...anyways...just one of my many devious plans to piss off dealerships....catch u later. Lemme know how it goes.

I think what you should do is call Mazda headquarters and make a formal complaint about how you were treated. I had some issues when buying my MP3 and called Mazda Canada and they took it very seriously. Word of mouth can be a very bad thing for negative comments so they will make sure at the very least to get the jerk dealer to shape up his act.

Slug420, I think I have a deposit at the same dealer you went to.
I was told they are by far the biggest dealer in CT & if your # 1 on the list that makes me #2 :D. Good luck & maybe we'll get them the same day & leave the dealer together in ower new hot Mazdaspeeds........

BigBlue said:
I think what you should do is call Mazda headquarters and make a formal complaint about how you were treated. I had some issues when buying my MP3 and called Mazda Canada and they took it very seriously. Word of mouth can be a very bad thing for negative comments so they will make sure at the very least to get the jerk dealer to shape up his act.
I second that motion

I have to say I've been impressed with Modern Motors parts department before.. they stock *alot* of parts, I imagine their sales department is similarly good..

Ridgefield Mazda in Ridgefield, CT (closest to me and where I bought my car) was very good to me (both their body shop and initial sales transaction) as well.. for CT area dealers.

thanks so much for the feedback!

I am in northeastern CT and Morande of manchester is the "worst dealer ever" and Modern in Thomaston is the one I have my deposit with now. From ym meeting them downt here they seemed to be terrific and they have every bonus label and award that mazda offers to its dealers to boot! I am sure I will be happy with their service, but driving almost 2 hours to get my car serviced is gonna suck - so i will definitelt let MAZDAUSA know how arrogant Morande is being!

Don't feel bad. I had to break in my new MP3 (When it was new) on a 2 hour drive home when I got it. This was in August 2001, so they were running kinda low in the DFW area, plus the dealership that I was gonna get it from sold the one I wanted the day before I got my insurance money from my Focus wreck. Another dealership would not budge on $1500 over MSRP. I got my car for $30 over MSRP.

slug420 said:
ok, i just wanted to start my won thread since I seem to be ranting about this so much. Some of you may have seen the rants over the past couple months about a dealer in CT who wouldnt budge from his 1000 over MSRP price. I went in there today to check on my deposit which I hadnt received in the mail yet from when I cancelled my order with him a week ago and he says all smug and cocky "I already sold your car" (referring to the one i had a deposit on). And now knowing I have gone somewhere else to buy my mazdaspeed, he tells me that his dealership will only service mazdaspeeds that THAT DEALERSHIP sold. So I ask him since he had some new info about the MSP (the press release of a cple days ago) about any info they might have on mazdaspeed parts. (I am really anxious to get non warranty voiding tweaks on my MSP) and he informs me that to keep their mazdaspeed customers really exclusive, they will only be selling mazdaspeed performance parts, to people who bought their mazdaspeed cars from HIS dealership...........what a fuggen @#$@*$(.............So where did I go to get my car since he was being such a prick? I went to another dealer which is less convenient because of how far away it is, but this other dealer, which refuses to charge over MSRP, is the NUMBER ONE DEALER in the state. Who does this guy think he is? SSADSJFKf......I wanted to back the marauder on the showroom floor over him (yet again).........what a prick! He told me when I cancelled my order that he was charging over MSRP because he has "more buyers than cars" even though i was the ONLY PERSON with a deposit at the time, and now he tells me he is opting to limit his sales on mazdaspeed parts to only SIX PEOPLE???????? (he told me they are getting six mazdaspeeds) WTF..........

Haha, his petty attempt to piss off a customer who had more sense than to give him $1,000 over MSRP for a car.

After you buy your Mazdaspeed, I don't see how you would interact with the A-HOLE dealer again (unless he is the owner and puts out a notice against you personally).

If you go buy parts, then you will buy it from the parts store and not from that dealer. I don't even see my dealer any longer when I go for maintanence service. He sold me the car and that was that for me.

Don't worry, you'll get the last laugh!!!!

slug420 said:

Haha, his petty attempt to piss off a customer who had more sense than to give him $1,000 over MSRP for a car.

After you buy your Mazdaspeed, I don't see how you would interact with the A-HOLE dealer again (unless he is the owner and puts out a notice against you personally).

If you go buy parts, then you will buy it from the parts store and not from that dealer. I don't even see my dealer any longer when I go for maintanence service. He sold me the car and that was that for me.

Don't worry, you'll get the last laugh (along with your dealer who sold you the car) when you are cruising down the road in your TURBO Protege, Muahahahahaha!!!!

Back