Feed Back, Spiral Max? 30hp gain,30% more mpg.....

Boricua-Gen

:
Mazda3S 5spd
(wiggle) Hey what's up peeps.I was just wondering has anybody ever heard,have,or used a Spiral Max on there intake yet.And if you have what were your dynos, because they advertised many differentials,and it's supposed to add about 30hp and increase fuel effeciency buy at least 30%.For only about $60. Is this to good to be true?

Yes.

Plastic fan blades breaking off in the intake and getting sucked into the throttle-body=bad. :eek:

complete and utter junk. if u buy that i'll sell u some magic fairy dust that will give u a 60hp boost

sndsgood said:
complete and utter junk. if u buy that i'll sell u some magic fairy dust that will give u a 60hp boost
I heard a rumor that the same gains could be had if you pissed in the gas tank :D

j/p don't want to come off as making fun of someone's questions, we've all had them. most things that involve a sub-$50 part, takes under 5 minutes to install, and promises more than 5hp is a joke on compact cars. its an interesting concept (based on a turbo theory) but its nowhere near practical, the MAF will get in the way.

Back