New MSP content @mazdausa.com

andr3w

Hi all

Newbie here, had to join and get involved. Put deposit down yesterday on MSP with an official Mazdaspeed dealer... (MSRP no tricks).

Anyway, check out http://www.mazdausa.com/ - you will see a brand new link to Mazdaspeed, official info, official dealers. Loads of pics and articles!

Andrew

Nice timing. After looking at that site, not only am I drooling, but I have to drive home with a woody.:D

It's funny...you can go in and build your own Mazdaspeed...it gives tons of options...you get Black or Spicy Orange and that's the only choice. I actually totally like how it's all in one like that...no hidden costs...and it lists right there on the site now as 20,500 MSRP.

nice find, i checked out some project cars...they had a p5, they are turning into an el camino almost lookin thing.

www.mazdadesign.net alsio has lots of pics of "sponsored" proteges

sigh... ok im still confused about the price, on one of mazdas sites it says that MSRP is $19,995 but when i go to locate a dealer it says $20,500???

MSpeed said:
sigh... ok im still confused about the price, on one of mazdas sites it says that MSRP is $19,995 but when i go to locate a dealer it says $20,500???

i think the 20,500 is with the delivery/destination charge, and the 19,995 (or whatever) is not.

Back