p5 stock rims and tires (local sale)

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
92 & 16 Meyatas
hey, any of you guys lookin for stock 02 p5 rims? if so make me an offer, oh the tires only have about 25k miles, still got some decent tread left. i'll post pics later........

Last edited:
no, i was giving them to chris, but he never showed up at F1. if he does want them there are yours for a case of sugar free red bull!

Depending on whats goin on now, I need them badly. I'm rolling on three bent motegis now, with one bubbled pirelli tire. If possible, throw me a PM and I'll gladly take them off your hands!

where were you with these last year mark! my steelies were like $40 something a piece! hell, if all they'd cost is a case of sugar free red bull, i might pick em up anyways :)

No no, thank you for the rims man. Great deal, I still can't believe you just "gave" them to me. My friend likes the car alot, and I can't wait for that turbo!

Chris

ya, but i'm going on vaca so the install won't start until mid sept. also, my mechanic friend (the guy with the tools, lift and know how) is going through a nasty divorce and just found out he has "mass" in his back...he's 33. yikes!!! so it looks like i'll be working on it in my garage, on jack stands and buying some new tools and drivin my 94 isuzu pickup for a while...:(

Back