Factory Service Manual for 1990 Miata?

garretts77

:
2007 WRX VF39'd
Anybody know where I can download this? I have the ugly.net one for the P5, but my buddy just got a 90 miata and I wanted to try and find it for him.

Thanks

I just purchased one from ebay. Is there anything specifically that he needs or does he want the whole manual? If there's something specific, I can scan a page for you.

I bought mine used from Sunny Side Toyota (moved from Mazda to Toyota). Give them a call at (440) 777-9911 and ask for Jeff in parts. They may have another for a 90 or 91 (very little changed between 90 and 91). I paid $50 shipped for it.

Nothing specific, I was hoping to find something in pdf like for the Protege. If I can't find anything, I will just tell him to buy it. Thanks for the info.

garretts77 said:
Nothing specific, I was hoping to find something in pdf like for the Protege. If I can't find anything, I will just tell him to buy it. Thanks for the info.
Unless someone personally scanned and uploaded the manual to their personal site, I seriously doubt you'll find one on the 'net.

The PDF manual for the Protege was produced and published online by Mazda for members of their contingency program. That has since been removed and is no longer available to racers since it was spread around the net (albeit it's still available elsewhere) :( .

Latest posts

Back