Happy B-day Volley2six!!

cbcbd

...and it was all yellow
Contributor
:
02 P5
Have a good one, JT (nana)

Dude, I even had a dream last night that I was wishing you a happy b-day!!??

I only have one thing to say about that:

Get out of my dreams...
...and into my car. (birthday)

cbcbd said:
Have a good one, JT (nana)

Dude, I even had a dream last night that I was wishing you a happy b-day!!??

I only have one thing to say about that:

Get out of my dreams...
...and into my car. (birthday)
if you take the sexual overtones out of that and add a happy birthday theme..i'm down..haha..happy birthday JT!

SpicyMchaggis said:
if you take the sexual overtones out of that and add a happy birthday theme..i'm down..haha..happy birthday JT!
hahahahahahahaha. Oh man, I have to watch my words, I'm turning careless :D

SpicyMchaggis said:
i mean really doug, wow..
Yeah, that post sounded very ghey... let's expand on the dream:

The dream consisted of me trying to capture these worms before they'd crawl into my flesh. JT showed up, I said happy b-day and he was like "thanks, wtf are you doing?", I said something like "I have to catch these worms, but I can't step around them because they will bite at my feet and crawl into my skin". So he helped me get these fuckers and put them into a glass jar because I needed them for some reason which I don't remember right now.

...then Kyle walked in and him and JT went off into the house to go polish some rods and pistons for Kyle's new engine (thumb)

Anyway, hope his real b-day was better than the dream.

On another note, saw a blue mp3 at the Trumbull theatre tonight, looked pretty stock.

You sure they were polishing rods for his new engine or something else? haha couldnt resist. Doug.....................................I dunno man

Chris

ya the yellow msp is on the boards, he has an autoexe grill right? PRMSP or something lol

SpicyMchaggis said:
PuertoRicanMSP..his name is gil..cool guy..doug..your scaring me..a lot..
Wooooooooo(laugh)

aaaah, yes... restlessness sucks. please boss, give me a project!!!! ...or some ritalin.

oh yeah, farenheit 9/11 was good, go see it.

I have seen 2 silvers....one yesterday parked in holyoke and another way out in the sticks of granby. Didnt stop at either.........the one in holyoke was in a pretty bad spot which was why I didnt stop lol.

Chris

Back