Anyone who has seen Spicy Orange in person?

Dexter

Banned
Contributor
Hello board! First thread :)

I've got my mazdaspeed on order, but I put down black as my color choice, but the more and more I look at pics of Spicy Orange, I think i want to change my mind, but in some pics, like the Mazda Videos and such, it looks kinda lame..

...blah! blah! i think i want orange now.....

:D

Same here...didn't like the orange at first...but after seeing the real pics of one in Canada (rsx took)...I think its growing on me...its unique.

Antoine said:
Same here...didn't like the orange at first...but after seeing the real pics of one in Canada (rsx took)...I think its growing on me...its unique.

i did a search and his pics are down :(

anyone have them?

edit: i think im going to go orange...i mean if you're going unique, why not go all the way, right?

I'm still not a big fan of the orange...altho it's not as bad to my eyes as it used to be. Don't think I'll ever be the type to look at that color and say "wow that looks stunning".

I'd have to say if I was buying the MSP, I'd buy an orange over the black cuz as said previously, you are getting a unique car, so you may as well go all out!

I don't like the orange at all, although it isn't as bad as it was at first. At first it's like a shock....omfg! It's ORANGE!

This rumour that canada is getting another 700 cars in Jan 2003 in a different color is interesting though. I might consider getting one if there's a different color to get. Then again, I'd almost rather wait for a mazdaspeed 6, but I think that's going to be $$$ !

I have seen it up close and personal.....and don't personally care for it....I would have liked it better had it not been metalic and a deeper orange.....

HOWEVER.....I do like it better than the black......my wife has a black P-5...and as ANYONE with a black car will tell you....they are pure hell to keep up and looking nice all the time.

hmm thanks man, it does look pretty cool...but damnit, i still have to see it in person ;)

some pics looks awesome, some pics looks ghey...ugh!!! :) :D

Orange

I saw it in person at the national auto show and it was alot different than i expected. Its not really orange its more a orange peach sherbert looking color. I love it. I didn't like it at first but it quickly grew on me. Plus black is hard to keep up with as stated before and also i agree with that as stated before comment that it is a limted car why get a color that could be on the volvo next to u or the civic on the other side of u when u can get a cool ass orange that just screams look at me but i am an atension ***** so i dunno.
So hope that helps,
Zane

Back