Zoom Zoom.

BlkZoomZoom

Contributor
:
Hemi Ram, 71 Plymth Scamp, 71 Plymth Duster 340, 69 Dart 340/4sp
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Well I know this is short notice but I figured I would post it anyways. Tommorow (or every wednesday night for that matter) I will be going to Lebanon Valley Dragway. I race in their pure street series. Now for why I posted. I hate the fact that I am ALWAYS the only Protege there.......for that matter I am Usually the only MAZDA!!!!! People get your cars out and represent!!!

I hope to see more Mazdas!!!

Yeah, 13.7? Man, tell us.

Haha, your Rx-7 is the winter car? You must have mild winters.

lots and lots of mods, pretty much all made by me. Winters in Albany arn't really all that mild.....thats why the rx-7 is for sale.

July 17 is the Sport compact series at the Valley. I plan on gutting the cars interior entirely.....I want to get at least 300lbs. out no matter what.

I am planning on going to Lebanon Valley this Wed., July 7. Hope to see you there.

Erik H.

hey kyle how far is it? whens the next time you're heading up? Prolly not for a while with the condition of your car ): but im curious

so roughly the same traveling time as englishtown? I haven't been there in a while i actually think english town is closer.. am i wrong?

I will be there tommorow, as always. Look for the black msp with steel wheels on the front. Damn Ehawley.....with all those mods. you should be runnin faster than me. It will be nice to see a MSP runnin faster than 15's other than mine.

btw- My names Brian.

Ya I only ran a 14.8@95 mph. But I was only boosting 8 psi and my launches suck. I took my tires down to 25 psi but I ended up spinning them in the top end of 1st gear. Still not used to the new engine mount yet. Think I may be able to hit this Wed. as well, but my boost controller is screwed up so I might be back at stock boost :(

Ehawley

Don't bother coming on the 14th......theres no dragracing, only monstertrucks at the circle track. However the 17th. (saturday) is sport compact day....I think I'm gonna go up but I don't know how many runs my diff. is gonna take.

i went to lebanon this past weekend to run a 14.8@94 mph w/my sig setup. i should be doing more, 1st spun pretty bad though and my 2nd gear synchro seems to be quite shot lol.

What time are things going on Sat? There is a car show in Keene NH I am going to hit in the morning/early afternoon, but I could head out after.

Sport compact day......please dont rain, please dont rain, please dont rain....Starts somewhere around 10-11 probably wont go past 4

Back