How hard will it be to get ahold of>?!?!

Stealth5

It's SABOTAGE
Contributor
:
02.5 Protege5
i was very interested in the mazdaspeed protege. i wanted to know how hard they would be to get ahold of.

also, can you trade in a car youre still making payemnts on, because i got a p5 a mere month ago, with no payments til january, and would like to trade for a mazdaspeed. my p5 was 19,145 sticker, ended up settling at 17,400, so not a huge difference in sticker price.

If you don't mind losing a few grand off yer P5 you can trade it....the biggest thing u have to worry about is negative equity. Cuz they won't give you what u owe on the P5...i promise you....you owe more than what the car is worth.....i'd say if u paid 17 for it yer prolly lookin at gettin 14 or 15 trade....and then u gotta take everything over that and stick on top of the MSP price....easiest way to calculate....multiply yer payment times how ever many months u signed for.....and subtract the 15grand and then add the rest to 20K and u will have the price yer gonna have to pay for the MSP....which now means getting a loan for the MSP...sorry for getting so into this but I don't like people to be left out there and not know how this game works....which really really sux.....but max bank loan on these cars are gonna be like 21K US.....so that means if u owe 20K on yer P5 yer gonna be adding 5 grand to your MSP price and now u have a 25K car. which means to get the loan you are gonna have to have not only good credit but about 4500 down. If you have anymore questions let me know..i will try to explain better if i can. anyways...thats my 2 cents....

I think that the MSP will eventually sellout, but it's a safe bet that if you go down to a dealer that will be getting one and reserve one, then you should get it.

I know the MP3 was also a limited edition car(actually there were fewer than there will be of the MSP) and I didn't reserve mine...just walked in and was able to scoop one up. If you really have your heart set on an MSP(and perhaps also the color) then I'd suggest going and reserving one tho...at the very least if you decide against it, then it's no biggie.

ill have to talk to my dad first, he signed for the car and pays for it ;) too bad he wont help my insurance, $200/month, full coverage, 16 years old. heh

Back