Masshole

:
2002.5 Protege5
even trade.
i want my car to be quiet again.
i'll handle delivery, and even do the swap work if ya want
EDIT: this is for a protege5

*Note: delivery and install only applies to people within the new england area
if you're not that much further i'll think about it.

if this will require shipping, you pay both shipping charges (hey it's only fair.. you're getting the more expensive exhaust)

Last edited:
Oh man this is a good deal! Someone needs to jump on this quick! As for me, I allready have one and love it.

Mike R said:
OK, I'll do it. I've got my stocker with a whopping 5,200 miles on it.

How would you want to do it? ship the exhausts, or meet up somewhere inbetween MD and MA?

i'd imagine that shipping would be a b**** on this item

local trades are preferred... i want to get this done as soon as i can, and with as little shipping hassle as possible, so local trades take priority over a shipping offer

It's for a friend, bah, shipping can't be too much. Although I'd like to got for a nice drive. Just out of curiosity, where could we meet that would be about halfway?

What's your zip? I can figure out shipping that way.

I could have it out tomorrow....or if we could find a good meeting place I'd drive it this weekend...

Last edited:
I can go as far as southern ct or northern NJ.
i could probably do something saturday afternoon (skip out on work early and hit the road).

i could be talked into going further probably too, but i'll wind up taking my other car with the exhaust in the trunk

Mike R have first dibbs i think

but if u want, i live by across the river from nyc and can travel a bit north.. it's already off the car btw

i tell ya what.....
We'll bid on it based on who will travel further north to trade with me. if we can stay in CT this makes my life a LOT easier; especially since i wont have to drive through NYC to get there.

Further from north from our residence or further north on the continent?

J/K...I know what ya mean. Guess I'm out then. 4-5 hours one way is a little much...

enigM@ said:
wait MD is closer to South Jersey isn't it?
enigma, if you can meet me in southern or central ct, it's yours...

if i can keep myself from driving an extra 100-150 miles i would like to; i'm sure ya understand..

hmm i'd travel up to CT, but i really don't need the MS axleback that bad cuz i already own one. I just happen to still have my stock one in my basement and want to get rid of it too. hope u understand

Back