I live!

Eric-BlackMSP

:
'03 Black Mica Mazdaspeed Protege
After like 6 months of hell, at UMASS and trying to find work and dealing with some life issues, I am alive and well.

I am debt free and iching to do stuff! Like today, just got back from a DSM meet down in Colt State Park Rhode Island. Awesome day, well almost. We didnt have grill and had to buy one then no one really all the food we brought but other then it was cool. Gotta say, DSMs are bad ass cars, I knew that already but when you meet the peeps and see the perform up close and ride in them its all different world.

Anyway I am posting this in NEPOC, well since I was kinda memeber(Hung out wit chris a couple times at the hanger) but then kinda faded away in the darkness wit school and life and neglacted my fellow NEPOCers and sadly my car. My ride is flithly, i clean it everyday and still no results lol. the clear coat is cracking like my friends 95 GS lol its sad really is. I am restoring it slowly.

Anyway, back to more points, I was thinking maybe, MAYBE, just MAYBE...we could do a meet sometime. I know I havent been around, and missed out on a lot of stuff, for that I do apologize but hey its all good.(headbang)

Ok longest post ever, well hit me back if you guys wanna meet up. There is a park in my town, Lake Cochiutite, I cant spell for shyte, or we can go to Colt in RI. Or whereever, I will prolly be supplying some peeps as well, I got a few friends with some decent rides(nothing crazy) jsut a G20t, a GS, my bros 04 WRX(hauls ass to 150 baby no joke), my MSP, and a 2.5RS might show up. Also got an S4, A4, and some twin turbo supras, but they are on their own clock.

End of really long post. Post replies if desired lol.

Word is bond. Lets get another meet going soon. Did you check out the F1 Boston meet or the Rt119 fun run?

Sweet, welcome back. I'm glad things have worked out for you in life. Sometimes the lows are needed in order to see the highs better...

Yeah, join us in some stuff. There's not too much planned for the future, but there's plenty to keep us busy...

doug

Back