P5 broken into

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProPogo5

My radio was stolen out of my 2002 P5. Cracked the control panel trim peice in half. If any has one for sale please let me know.

that's sucks dude, I was broken into last year and lost a lot of equipment, since then I've left everthing inside stock. I feel for you man.

I wouldn't recommend buying a radio from Sporks MP5, he still hasn't shipped me the wheels and tires I paid him $300 for over a month ago. He also doesn't seem to want to return any of my emails anymore.

I have one for sale in decent condition. Send me a PM and I'll hook you up.

-z

PR54LIFE said:
that's sucks dude, I was broken into last year and lost a lot of equipment, since then I've left everthing inside stock. I feel for you man.
My MP5 was broken into the week before the 4th of July. They took every thing possible from radio to beach chairs. I'm staying stock.

i hate thieves. i had my previous car broken into. i couldnt drive it anymore and i traded it in for the p5. it didnt feel the same afterwards. it felt dirty like it had been raped.

I have the same exact feeling. Like I was violated or something. I'm think of trading in the MP5. Would I get less then normal if the dealer knows the car was vandalized?

I have had a couple of people attempt to break into my P5 but I put the Mazda Factory Alarm on mine and it apparently works well enough cause once they hear that loud ass horn start freakin out they run off! The only damage they left was some nasty finger prints and a scratch. Other than that I have been pretty lucky so far. Best 160$ I have spent on this car in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back