MSP turbo + mani
MSP intercooler + piping
MSP ECU

This is the steal of the century!
Someone better buy this like right now!
I want the ECU if its not flashed.
Wanna sell it?
Matt

You will have to change the oil drain line from the bottom of the turbo unless he has the large windage tray that bolts to the block just above the oil pan. The oil drain line connects to that piece...not the oil pan, and it isn't long enough to reach the oil pan.

oh i was just curious...i have enough trouble with my car right now, turbo is on the backburner way back

how hard is this setup in a p5? I was just thinking about a MSP turbo in a P5 the other day and was curious about the install compared to aftermarket kits. What PSI does the stock MSP turbo run at (from the factory)? I may be interested. Where r u located?

-z

zcast said:
how hard is this setup in a p5? I was just thinking about a MSP turbo in a P5 the other day and was curious about the install compared to aftermarket kits. What PSI does the stock MSP turbo run at (from the factory)? I may be interested. Where r u located?

-z
The factory MSP setup is limited to 6.9 lbs of boost from the factory. If you are going to instal the large aluminum windage tray just above the oil pan so you can use the stock oil return line you will have to seperate the tranny from the motor to get to all the bolts. You will also need a FMIC or the MSP's radiator/intercooler setup.

Wrxtasy said:
What is "aluminum windage tray" got any pics
attachment.php

Tough to see in this pic...it is the aluminum (silver) piece that is attached to the bottom of the block (black) and the oil pan bolts to it.

Hmm... I would be interested, but I just decided to delay the turbo and get a whole bunch of other stuff right now. Too bad, so sad.

If you are going to instal the large aluminum windage tray just above the oil pan so you can use the stock oil return line you will have to seperate the tranny from the motor to get to all the bolts.

Would it not be easier to just replace the oil return line with one long enough to get to the oil pan?

Phatmack said:
Would it not be easier to just replace the oil return line with one long enough to get to the oil pan?
Still have to buy a bung to weld into the oil pan. It would be easier, but just more custom stuff that has to be done by the buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back