LA Local scene...

Liv2ride21

:
2002 Midnight Blue 5 speed P5
Whats up, everyone...

I live on the east coast, but am staying in Burbank until christmas for college and figured I'd drop a line in the forum to see if y'all have a club, meets, fun roads, or anything else worth checking out .

Also, any good performance parts stores in/around Burbank that you guys know?

thanks.

y0 pimp, when you going cross country?

uhhhh, i dont know nuthing about burbank, or cali, so maybe someone else will help you out...

DON'T FORGET: tell EVERY PROTEGE you see going 3000+miles, to check out our site!hehehehehe

whats up da don derrick. I already made the trip, it was quite fun. Saw all sorts of P5s on the interstates... but all going the other way. There isnt some huge Mazda migration east for the winter that I dont know about is there?
I saw a blue MP3 at the Bob's Big Boy Diner(the original) in Burbank this past weekend, but couldnt stick around long enough to see who the lucky owner was...

Dont worry Derrick, i'll spread the good word about the site every chance i get.

Hey man, what's shakin? Good to see you posting again. :)

Well, being that you ARE in cali, you're probably not TOO far from Rishi (ARD_MP5), and he has a shop around there. So he's the man you wanna see for any hook ups.

He's a pretty good way south from Rishie up in San Jose.......just cause you're in cali doesn't mean you're that close.......

Does anyone live close to San Francisco

I too will be making the cross country trip to actuall Petaluma, California, and I will be doing it in the Turbo MP3. Is there anyone close to that area on this site. (usa) (bluemp3)

Back