Mine and Kyle's Adventure

NeverSober

WTFPWN3D
:
06 wrx
So the day starts off with kyle arriving around 1ish. As usual we talk and do absolutley nothing. Our intentions were to swap exhausts, which after a few minutes of checking things out we realized it wasn't going to happen. So after being really bummed we decide to just swap axle backs. The nuts were rusted on and we had a b**** of a time getting them off, we let them soak in naval jelly and decided to go drive kyle's car. So were driving for about 5-10minutes and we hear this weird clicking noise around 3k rpm's. We have no idea what it is and start to get really worried. So we limp the car back to my place, pop the hood and check things out and start to think it's a bent valve.
After Kyle s*** his pants and had a heart attack we sat down and thought things out. After talking for a bit we came to the conclusion that it wasn't a bent valve but it was the throwout bearing in the clutch. So we call to have the car towed to the closest stealership. After sitting around and having a brew we decide to go on and swap the axlebacks, well............I did. I get them both off in about 5 minutes. Got kyle's on his car asap cause the tow truck pulled in right after I finished. The tow truck driver confirmed with us that it was the throwout bearing. At this point kyle was pretty damn happy because he was getting a new clutch and whatnot.
So we went for a drive with the silencer still on the muffler on my car. Sounded ok, but it was really quiet. We head back and take off the silencer and start driving the car around. It sounds ******* amazing! After doing several driveby's with me and kyle switching out driving....kyle came to the conclusion that it is the best sounding msp ever. And now I'll let kyle come on and discuss this.............................

(SpicyMchaggis)
It goes like this..I thought my car blew up..Sounded like it, felt like it..So I think, great..I'm in debt to my eyes and couldn't possibly afford a new motor..Back of my head is thinking, great! get that MSP motor/tranny and toss it in..Yeah right..So listening to the car, thinking, drinking, crying..We did deduce it was in fact the throw-out bearing..a mechanic/tow-truck driver/weirdo confirmed this..didn't really give me much solace..so, since I need a new clutch..Might as well throw the MSP one in..More importantly, we put my exhaust on chris's car, and jesus christ in a pair of slacks it sounds amazing..By far, the best MSP i've ever heard..the tone is extremely deep, not droing..Mild by volume, but the sound is unbelievable..So now, here i sit eating some pasta, hating life because at the end of all this i'll come back to my lowly DX and all of its slow-ass nonsense..I need money..

Part II

(More "SpicyMchaggis" Sayz)
So we just went out for a quick ride and ran into a wrx with a rice wing. I yell, aye sh*tbox across the starboard bow. We hook out, chase down the fool. After a few quick romps light to light, we finally turn them around on a clean stretch of road. First thing out of this joke's mouth "You don't stand a chance" I laugh..Hard I might add. I tell him, hey out of the dig, you'll beat us, but don't hold your breath. Green, we hook up and he takes us off the launch. 3 Seconds go by and we've pulled the 3 car length gap to 1 or less..lights go red..Bewildered, wrx junky says, "hey thats pretty quick" Chris offers to go from a roll, he declines..realizing he just got his ass beat by a mazda protege with two hefty dudes in it. We're both 250lbs, weight makes a big difference..We do a few more quick launches..he still refuses to go from a pull..finally, chris coaxes him into going from a roll..without even launching it, the kid stalls it..that set off a chain of events, mostly just a pissed and embarassed wrx owner grinding 3rd twice..He calls it quits, pulls back and we go on our merry way...A couple minutes later..a laser blue mazda 6s decides to run against us..He must of thought, hey, i smoked a good amount of crack today, i'm sure i'll win..He pulls some half ass roll off and tries to pass..13lbs says **** off and die..We dance out and he comes up to light and says "hey those proteges come stock with turbos?" turbos? yeah..thats all i have to say about that. (ricer)

Last edited:
SpicyMchaggis said:
(More "SpicyMchaggis" Sayz)
So we just went out for a quick ride and ran into a wrx with a rice wing. I yell, aye sh*tbox across the starboard bow. We hook out, chase down the fool. After a few quick romps light to light, we finally turn them around on a clean stretch of road. First thing out of this joke's mouth "You don't stand a chance" I laugh..Hard I might add. I tell him, hey out of the dig, you'll beat us, but don't hold your breath. Green, we hook up and he takes us off the launch. 3 Seconds go by and we've pulled the 3 car length gap to 1 or less..lights go red..Bewildered, wrx junky says, "hey thats pretty quick" Chris offers to go from a roll, he declines..realizing he just got his ass beat by a mazda protege with two hefty dudes in it. We're both 250lbs, weight makes a big difference..We do a few more quick launches..he still refuses to go from a pull..finally, chris coaxes him into going from a roll..without even launching it, the kid stalls it..that set off a chain of events, mostly just a pissed and embarassed wrx owner grinding 3rd twice..He calls it quits, pulls back and we go on our merry way...A couple minutes later..a laser blue mazda 6s decides to run against us..He must of thought, hey, i smoked a good amount of crack today, i'm sure i'll win..He pulls some half ass roll off and tries to pass..13lbs says **** off and die..We dance out and he comes up to light and says "hey those proteges come stock with turbos?" turbos? yeah..thats all i have to say about that. (ricer)
(lol) hehe...

Ha ha. Yeah bitches. NEPOC owns. Told ya it was probably the throw out bearing. He he. Chris if you kept running that 16 lbs you would have caught him from the dig.

Nice work boys, you make daddy proud.

As we move onto the 3rd chapter, the plot continues to get thicker. So after showering we headed back out to go drive around. We see my friend adn stop and decide to go to a kegger with him. BUST...........******* no keg around or anything just people drinkin in the woods. So we peace and start driving around again. Around 11:30 we see a mustang, we both think it was a gt and are like hey lets have some fun. Well he pulls up next to us and I see a Cobra badge, so Im like **** that. Well the guy in the cobra punches it real quick to show who's boss ya know. Well as he does this a cop is sitting in the gas station. Of course he sees it, he pulled out and caught up...I didnt see him till he was on my ass. I was speeding up to pass a cavilier at this point. The cop cuts the stang off and pulls us both over. He pulls me and the stang driver out of ours cars. The guy in the cobra hands the officer his bank card instead of his liscense so were both like wtf are you doing dude. The officer gives us a long lecture on street racing even though we werent doing s***. At the end of the lecture some of my friends drove by yelling at me out the window. The cop sees it and tells them to stop and they dont, so the cop pulls them over. At this point I let Kyle drive....

More SpicyMchaggis sayz:

So here we are..Midnight, bored beyond belief and I'm driving chris's car. Now, its not everyday that I get to drive an MSP, especially one pushing 13lbs. So we tool around his town and try to hunt down something to do. Keep in mind, I drive his car completely opposite the way I drive the DX. So I asked if we could go tool around on the interestate and I'll flip for a tank of gas..Sure why not. So south hadley becomes springfield, springfield becomes hartford, hartford becomes danbury and before you know it..I'm home..but why? Ah yes, after hitting fuel cut well over 30 times playign with traffic for over an hour, you kind of lose track of time..At one point the fuel cut was so severe I couldn't fully blow out a celica gts without lurching back and forth, slowly passing him..Kind of embarassing really. So we cruised all the way down to my neck of the woods, saw the sights, got some slushies and ended up at a diner for breakfast..after a stack of pancakes and a grilled cheese with bacon and 5 state troopers sitting opposite us..we headed home..home however, was almost 2 hours away in normal conditions..So, we saddled up and headed back for mass..We had taken the boost controller off to eliminate the fuel cut, ended up working well. On the way home I was showing chris the bliss of ripping through the gears next to a high barrier wall with the BOV/intake bouncing off of it..So from danbury to holyhoke, we turned in 1 hour at about 80 the whole way..Pulling into south hadley, sun's coming..and i'm ******* beat..sunrise sunset.

you guys are ******* crazy

and by the way...i've never even been in a msp so one of you guys has to take me for a ride sometime.

CGCG04 said:
you guys are ******* crazy

and by the way...i've never even been in a msp so one of you guys has to take me for a ride sometime.
ya, you guys should've stayed in CT overnight, we coulda had a little meet today.

Chris is just afraid of the 5ness (nana)

edit: tonight

On an unrelated note, just put the new front motor mount in my MSP. OMFG does it make a difference. I can actually launch now without the front end bouncing up and down. Still get some tire spin, but I am getting so much more power to the pavement on launch. I would recommend this to anyone who hasn't done it already.

Back