Center Display

Oricle

:
Mazda 3, 5 Door
i happened to notice that in some light situations i can see climate control graphics to the right hand side of the radio info display. things like fan speed and vent control, possibly a thermometer? any one know if it is part of a package that my care does not have or if mine is just not working or if mazda is to lazy to make it work and has plans for an auto system in the future? -thanks

Last edited:
Hmmm...

Oricle said:
i happened to notice that in some light situations i can see climate control graphics to the right hand side of the radio info display. things like fan speed and vent control, possibly a thermometer? any one know if it is part of a package that my care does not have or if mine is just not working or if mazda is to lazy to make it work and has plans for an auto system in the future? -thanks

It shares the same display as the 6 w/auto climate. We have no auto climate in the North America 3's therefore it never lights up.

To clarify a bit:

EVERYBODY but N. America has available automatic climate control.
The LCD icons you see are for that system.
To convert to the ACC system would cost you about $1500-$3000 IF you could find the parts and have somebody ship them from UK/Europe/Asia/Australia/S. America for you.

Nobody yet knows if the option will be added to future models.

Back