SP23 with Sunfoof?

Oz-Scott

SP23 with Sunroof?

Howdy all!

I've always been a Mazda fan and I've fallen totally in love with the new SP23, but I have my heart set on a sunroof (looks great in the 6). I've been told that the Aussie edition of the car doesn't come with it, but some overseas models do. Can anyone post a pic of one?

Thanks for your time.
Scott.

Last edited:
g'day mate!

the SP23 over in Australia doesn't come with a sunroof? I'll go out and take a pic of mine in a couple of minutes...

it just rained, but i guess you'll get the idea...

sunroof.jpg

dannyboy said:
g'day mate!

the SP23 over in Australia doesn't come with a sunroof? I'll go out and take a pic of mine in a couple of minutes...

Apparently, it doesn't. I'm SO disappointed!
Awesome, I'd love to see some pics of your rides roof!
Is your sunroof factory?

D'oh! I spelt Sunroof wrong in the thread heading! (hand)

Last edited:
yeah, it's factory. the U.S. has all kinds of crazy packages when it comes to upgrades. i ended up with the sport package which came with the side sills, and 2.3 liter engine, and then opted for the 6 disc in dash CD player and sunroof. I also got an axela badge on the trunk and a stubby antenna which i bought on my own. Here's some more pics of my car if you're interested, nothing great though...

http://www.3mountainmedia.com/holding/mazda3/mazda.html

this is pretty much the only pic i have of my interior. nothing to brag about...

car2.jpg

i've had that MOMO ebrake handle for about a month now and have no idea how to install it, so it's still sitting in the box. other than that, i would like to get new pedals and maybe even get leather installed, but i need some money first...

any pics of your car???

Checked out your link. Sweet pics!
It looks great man!
I'm jealous anyway! :)
What I wouldn't do for that sunroof!

Scott

Sunfoof?

Yeah, my spelling is awful as well. No biggie though. Here is the 5dr in white.

Danny, I sent you the rain LOL J/K

Attachments

• Pic173.JPG
    Pic173.JPG
    296.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Pic137.JPG
    Pic137.JPG
    296.6 KB · Views: 175
  • Pic152.JPG
    Pic152.JPG
    242 KB · Views: 173
dannyboy said:
I also got an axela badge on the trunk and a stubby antenna which i bought on my own.

Where did u get the stubby anteannae and how much? Tell me when i bug u i wont ask for any other car stuff anymore!

Back