35% Tints

italgal02

:
2004 Mazda 3s (4 door)
Was wondering if ANYONE would wanna send me some pics of their car with tints.... But make sure u say the % cus i wanna see what 35's look like but dont wanna get them if its ugly!
Thanks

showed you mine already...

here's another though... 35% all around...

tint4.jpg

Last edited:
Dannyboy I found the pics of your tints.....
Too light for me, Looks alright, but my old car had 22, so maybe i should do like 25ish-28ish... 35 is legal here. 70% in PA are they insane?!?!?!

Anyone else have pics of thier car with tints?

you paid to tint your windows at 35% is it even worth it? it looks like they are not even tinted.
I tinted my 3 5dr 20% with a huge ass sun strip. it looks sick

here's another though... 35% all around...

tint4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

you paid to tint your windows at 35% is it even worth it? it looks like they are not even tinted.
I tinted my 3 5dr 20% with a huge ass sun strip. it looks sick

I agree with you man with 20% the car looks great.

yeah, i paid for 35% and it's perfect for my taste. plus, like i said, 70% is the legal limit in my state, so i didn't want to go too dark.

I think 35% on all side and back windows looks good and I'm thinking about getting it. Even if it wasn't my state's limit it might be what I'd go with anyway.

I'm not sure how well you can tell but my car has 35% all the way around. I think it's perfect because it keeps the sun from blinding you from the side and it's not to dark that you can't see out at night.

heres mine, its 5% in the rear and 35% fronts. i already ot pulled over for it but didnt get a ticket. until then its stayin on.lol.

Attachments

• tint.jpg
    tint.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 344
  • tint2.jpg
    tint2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 286
  • tint3.jpg
    tint3.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 263
mazda3zoom said:
heres mine, its 5% in the rear and 35% fronts. i already ot pulled over for it but didnt get a ticket. until then its stayin on.lol.

Is that int he car wash??? Too funny.... I dont really care for the difference in front and backs, but i should be getting minbe sometime in the next few weeks.... I have to wait for the owner to get back form vaca

Ahhhhh...

mazda3zoom said:

Ahhhh, 5% Limo dark. My fav

italgal02 said:
Is that int he car wash??? Too funny.... I dont really care for the difference in front and backs, but i should be getting minbe sometime in the next few weeks.... I have to wait for the owner to get back form vaca

yeah its in the car wash, its the only place my camera phone would take a good pic without too much glare.

my car is going in on saturday for tint, not sure how dark im going but im thinking it will be rather dark. i am only getting the back done because i dont have the cash to do the front and i dont want to have to remove it later. hopefuly i can get some pics up so you can take a look.

Oricle said:
my car is going in on saturday for tint, not sure how dark im going but im thinking it will be rather dark. i am only getting the back done because i dont have the cash to do the front and i dont want to have to remove it later. hopefuly i can get some pics up so you can take a look.

How expensive is it for you?
You can get all four windows and the rear done for not even hundrend here.....
Why get just the back, it will look strange and unfinished

Im a pain...

So who wants to do me a favor?

If you have tints... can you take a pic of the car from like the side... So i can tell the difference from an angle? Cus at an angle they look dark.... I want ot compare it to my friends who has 30% and my other who has i think 25.... So if You would do it, I'd appreciate it!
Thanks (bike)

Back