FOR SALE: some protege related junk

:
07 F150 HD
this is in the NEPOC section because im not gonna ship any of it so everyone has to be willing to meet for local pickup....

DGM CF Grill: $200
Spool Springs: These will not work on a msp, they do not lower the rear but they are SUPPOSED to work on a p5. So they are free, but if you get them and they lower front and rear to your satisfaction give me $100

Set of 17" SSR Integral A2 Rims with 215/45 Toyo Proxes T1S tires 5x114.3...
Rims were 300 each new, tires were close to 200 each I believe. Tires have about half of the tread remaining, rims have NEVER been curbed but have some imperfections from normal driving and one has a small ding near one of the lug nuts
RIMS: 650 - With tires (already mounted) $1000
Pair of MAZDASPEED knockoff racing seats from ebay. (replicas of corbeau A4s) Never installed, come with sliders but no brackets.
Would like to get what I paid for them, minus shipping: $400 for the pair

more stuff if I can think of it.......trying to raise funds here :)

all items are located in Eastford, CT (northeast corner)

IM me on AOL: slug420 or fire off a PM or email if interested....

I want that rear window spoiler if you have it, but I'm so freakin' broke that it's not even funny...I need to get a jobXor so fast!

I'm interested in the spool springs. I'm gonna go look up stuff on them, but if no one has PMed you about them, consider me first in line. I doubt I have the tools to do the install though, is it hard? I read that they are stiffer than tein springs.

Last edited:
i paid a place to install em so i dont know how hard they are to install on your own.

Greg managed it while he was faced so it cant be that hard :)

as for the rear window spoiler - i forgot about that! add it to the list!

yeah, i can bring it down lisa..i'm driving down to east tennessee in a couple weeks..going to hang out with my family and then chill with justin down in nc.

hahah kyle the ups man.

Tweak, dude it's not hard to install springs at all man, esp on your NEWER car lol. I'd say w/a buddy you can beng em out in one day

im living in beacon falls now, so I will bring the spool springs down with me after this weekend and you can just buzz down 8 and pick em up whenever, then if you get em installed and they look good you can toss me the cash :D

Yeah man springs is the ease. I did my MSP in 3hours. Kyles car took longer but it had old endlinks and beer involved. I dont mind helping to do them if we can all get together again. You cant beat the deal IMO.

bump, someone buy something from me tomorrow!

wah wah waaaaaaaaaah

tomorrow came and went..........(sad2)

Last edited:
oo ooo springs! I could come get them tomorrow if needed to. It can't be much more than an hour to get to eastford. At this point I don't care if the ride is mega rough, a price like that is too hard to pass up.

SpicyMchaggis said:
rear window spoiler? wtf is that?
strips along the top of the rear window that you sometimes see on beamers. good example is to look at the wings west protege and check out the back window.

yea, its a wings west one...

come down tonight baby chris and its yours

ill meet whoever off exit 69 off 84 at some point tonight if you want stuff so you don even have to bother with the back roads :)

hit me up on AOL IM: cjdecarli

Last edited:
Damn! I woulda traded you my goldlines for the spools(I think they would fit the sedan, no?) in a heartbeat!

slug420 said:
yea, its a wings west one...

come down tonight baby chris and its yours

ill meet whoever off exit 69 off 84 at some point tonight if you want stuff so you don even have to bother with the back roads :)

hit me up on AOL IM: cjdecarli
What time?

Back