Difference between i and s

m_long84

:
1995 NA Nissan 300ZX
Can anyone tell me if you can get the s model with the sport grill and black tail lights. Also do the s models have a 2.3 badge on the front doors just behind the wheel well? The only reason I'm wondering is because I just ordered my 3s a month ago and I think that I saw one just like mine driving around where I live. Not that I have beef with the old guy but it would have been nice to be the first in my area. Thanks for any replies.

Not all 3S have the emblem. Mazda came out with them after the first production took place.

There is no problem swapping the tailights and the grill since they are the same size on both models.

Mine come from the dealer with the black tail lights and the 2.3 badge on the sides but here in P.R. the models are different.

power locks/windows

is it possible to add power door locks and power windows to my 3i? I was going for the 5 door and found out that the monthly payment was alittle high so my mom chose the 4door wich was the 3i but i didnt know and when we were driving off from the dealer, i was going to roll down the window and found out there was a crank handle. But any way when i graduate high school might trade it in for something else. So any one here installed power door locks or power windows to their 3i?

TuRbOtEcTicS said:
is it possible to add power door locks and power windows to my 3i? I was going for the 5 door and found out that the monthly payment was alittle high so my mom chose the 4door wich was the 3i but i didnt know and when we were driving off from the dealer, i was going to roll down the window and found out there was a crank handle. But any way when i graduate high school might trade it in for something else. So any one here installed power door locks or power windows to their 3i?

Lots of $$$, lots of hassle, lots of dealer-bought parts to install.

Chances are the fuse box isn't even set up for the windows if it didn't come with them from the factory.

Back