Hot Import Nights - New Jersey

Kenp1972

Anyone in NJ going to HIN at the Meadowlands Expo Center on Sept. 7th? I'm gonna try to be there and check it out.

i am gonna try to go but i may be in englishtown...they have a new road track that u can run ya car on....anyone hear of this at all?

Really...I didn't know they had a road course at Englishtown. Cool!

NYCZMP3 said:
i am gonna try to go but i may be in englishtown...they have a new road track that u can run ya car on....anyone hear of this at all?

Where did you see that they were having a HIN on September 7th at the Meadowlands? It was my understanding that they were not holding one in NJ this year .. plus the 7th is a Sunday and the HIN events start on a Saturday with roll-in on Friday. Also, there is a HIN event on the 6th (makes sense) in Baltimore at that time.

You sure its a HIN event?

Pe@ce

My brother works at Englishtown Raceway Park, he told me they were building the road course. He also told me that they were having some problems with the township, something about not getting approval before building. But that town owes a good portion of it's economy to the racetrack, so I doubt they will try to stop them from finishing the course.

Hmm... never been to a HIN, might be kind of fun. Babygirl, you thinking of going?

Ok, I just asked him about it. Seems that they built it too close to the road, and the township won't approve it. He said that the rumor is that it won't be finished this year but that the track will probably end up giving more money to the town to get it approved. Kind of funny though, they started building it, before getting approval.

Back