Letter "S" emblem

italgal02

:
2004 Mazda 3s (4 door)
Hey I know I've asked this before, But i'm looking for 2 things... 1) A small letter s, smaller then the 3 on the back of the car and also 2) one of those zoom zoom stickers. I found some, but they were all sold out. So if anyone knows where i can get the S (and i tried many car stores and even home depot/lowes/walmart) plssssssssss help me out (before i go steal one off a car!) j/k

go to J yard and find a car with it...or dealership part # for Lincoln LS or volvo S40 and give me the "i" pretty please....zoom zoom is ebay auction..."psst buy it now"

Da 6 said:
"psst buy it now"[/color]

Why?

I didnt think about junk yard... will get you the I if i go get one.... but im really picky, i dont want annnnnnny S,,, ya know

Still searching for the s!

And for the ZOOM ZOOM on EBAY, i can only find the BIG ones for the windshields, I want a little one for the back or sides or something

*trunklid displays* Mazda 3s

and I said buy it now cause the small zoom-zoom decals goes faster than crack in a crack house! I bidded on 2 and only walked away with 1(notcool)

Last edited:
Mzda3sturbo said:
I want to know why are you so crazy to find those emblems?And were you want to put them?

When my friend got his mazda 3s, he asked the dealer to put the s after the 3.... they did it for him and i like how it looks.... I asked my dealer they said they didnt have any.... So I want one cus i like it and it's going after my 3 on the left trunk side.

i've never ordered from them before but for a couple bucks why not try? hope that helped! let me know how it works out for you...

Dan

italgal02 said:
When my friend got his mazda 3s, he asked the dealer to put the s after the 3.... they did it for him and i like how it looks.... I asked my dealer they said they didnt have any.... So I want one cus i like it and it's going after my 3 on the left trunk side.

Maybe try another dealer?

goldwing2000 said:
Maybe try another dealer?

I did and none near me have any... he's from New York.... BUT THAT SITE DANNYBOY gave me is AWESOME! Ordered them today hopefully will gtet them in a few....

i haven't seen anything from that company, so i don't know how it'll look, but definately post pics when you get it. hope it looks good!!

Da 6 said:
*trunklid displays* Mazda 3s

and I said buy it now cause the small zoom-zoom decals goes faster than crack in a crack house! I bidded on 2 and only walked away with 1(notcool)

So you only got "zoom", and not "zoom-zoom"? :)

~Bart~

Back