Hey! What do you guys think??

:
2003 Spicy Orange MSP & Mazda 6 S
P1010007.JPG

P1010003.JPG

wheels like nice on it

edit: although tires look a little too thin for a Mz3, doesn't fill out the wheel well as well ;)

That thing is huge....

NO no no the picture...it's to big to get an over all feel... looks good from what I can gather 17's or 18's?

They are just the 03 MSP wheels powdercoated. Sorry about the size of the pics.. no photoshop.

Loose said:
NO no no the picture...it's to big to get an over all feel... looks good from what I can gather 17's or 18's?
MSP wheels - 17s

i didnt even notice the color at first ...i thought there were the 03.5 in bad light...looks cool and a good match

Well... I like the color but they're definitely too small and I abhor 5-spokes (nothing personal).

Did you buy them or are you just borrowing them to see what they look like?

goldwing2000 said:
Well... I like the color but they're definitely too small and I abhor 5-spokes (nothing personal).

Did you buy them or are you just borrowing them to see what they look like?

your stock wheels are also 5-spoke rims....

yeah, it just really needs the thicker tires. The car is too bubbly and bulgy to have such low profile tires. Either that or just get 18s.

alexlitov said:
your stock wheels are also 5-spoke rims....

I know. I didn't have much choice in the matter, though. I'll be rectifying that situation as soon as I buy new tires. (thumb)

Chicken SOup said:
I like the rims, however the 3 looks silly with all that wheel well, and those tires.
Fill up that gap man....(notcool)

I did. (2thumbs)

leftsidesmall.jpg

Castle said:
you need to lower it! Gap is way to big, other then that look chill
castle

Dude... I DID lower it. It's an inch and a half lower than stock! (screwy)

If it goes any lower, it'll be undriveable!!

around how much you pay for it

goldwing2000 said:
Dude... I DID lower it. It's an inch and a half lower than stock! (screwy)

If it goes any lower, it'll be undriveable!!

Back