Known Dealers ???

Brian

i know it has been a long time sence i have been here and posted but i have bad news MP-3 #830 died .. It gone and this can never come back. this first time i have been back .. well my wife is going to comfort my loss and we are selling her Camary and getting here a MS-P .. do any of you know who is getting them neer TN .. closest dealer i found is on the west side of the state and wanted me to fill out a opend ended contract .. with a 250.00 non refund dep and a charge on the invoice for 299.99 Customer Service.. i called the sales rep and told him there terms were unexceptable i have had puchased 3 new mazdas in my life and the day i have to pay for cusomer service for a mazda i will go buy a honda and if you hate hondas like me you know how bad that is .. well if anybody out east knows drop me a line @ Bigdaddy71576994@cs.com

Mazdaspeed dealer

Parks Mazda in High point NC is a authorized dealer of the MS Protege(bluemp3)

well derrick on the way to work i just simply messed up i live down a windy road and i was not in a hurry but i simply dropped the inside wheels off the road and almost hit some trash cans so i pulled the car back on the road quickly and the back in came out .. wich was not really all that bad .. i had a z-28 for years and spent a lot of time sidways .. i used a lot of tires .. but a car was coming the other way so i went world ralley style down a persons yard to miss her and in the end rolled 2 1/2 times. ever so slow if her yard had been smooth i would not have even scratch her .. but it hit a dip and pulled wheel of the rim and dug in. thanks for the info . i will call parks in the morning . and dont worry my wife will drive the m/s so i wont do a repeat performance.. and just incase i now have a focus if i go ralleying again im ready ..lol

I posted the message below in the "MSP in the US" thread - but methinks this post belongs here. Right now finding and working with dealers is going to make or break us getting our cars. I think we have all decided that we want one, we are all debating orange vs black and we want to see spy shots, specs and such - but you must agree that our number one priority is securing a vehicle, not paying over the odds and driving off the lot with a big smile sometime in October. I will post my experiences and hope others do the same.

You can find official Masdaspeed dealers on the MSP site at
http://www.mazdausa.com/mazdaspeed/mazdaspeed_protege/index.asp - at least in the US.

----original message----

Go with a big, respected, "Mazda Elite" dealer such as BILL COOK Imports, Farmington Hills, Michigan.

@Bill Cook ask for Ray Smith and tell him ANDREW recommended him. He is the sales associate I worked with, he loves cars, is very knowledgable and IMHO that helps the process. He dragged me over to look a the new Nissan Z (even tho he could have lost the Mazda sale if I had fell in love with it). He is the only person to have gotten immersed in the MSP at that dealership (thanks to me, I guess).

They are the biggest Mazda dealer in the state, the only Elite dealer in the state so they are getting more than any other dealers in Michigan. They are selling the vehicle to me for MSRP, I was the first person with a deposit. They began taking deposits this week after receiving official word that they were definately getting MSP's. That policy speaks volumes to me.

-----------
Now hopefully the dealer does not get silly with things like dealer add on sun roofs, window tinting and rust proofing.

As Andr3w posted he is getting his outside of Detroit, MI and I am getting mine in Kalamazoo, MI. There are also 2 in Cincy. Good luck!

-Jeremy-

Texas Dealers:

Freeman Mazda in Irving
Hiley Mazda in Arlington
Mazda South in Austin

There are more...I don't know them.

Hello, new to the board and am psyched about the release of the msp. I'm here in Mass and was wondering if any of you have any experiences with the dealers around Boston. I've called a couple of the authorized dealers. Two didn't know what I was talking about and the other said to call back in November. Any suggestions?

I called around in the eastern MASS area when I was looking for a new dealer. As far as boston goes I know there is one in north boston, and if you are willing to buy one this far away I would reccomend Metrowest MAzda in shrewsbury. They are brand new to the best of my knowledge, I didnt even know they existed until just recently or I would have gone there for my deposit. The guy said they are like 8 months old I beleive and that they are already becoming one of mazdas top ranked customer service dealers in the US. The guy I talked to was Bob Hamilton. He was really nice, and willing to talk with me about the car even after I told him I had a deposit at another dealership and probably wouldnt be buying my car from them. I am 95% sure that he said they would not be charging over MSRP for the cars too........

Slug, where did you put your deposit down and how much over MSRP are you paying. I put a deposit down at Gallery Mazda in Norwood on the Automile (1st person on the list!) and they said they would be charging $2K over MSRP across the board. The GM of the dealership came in to lay it out. I had asked him how they were establishing demand on the cars before they've gone on sale. He said that he's talked to other dealers across the state and $2K over is going to be pretty standard. I'm leaning towards that being a load of crap so it'd be nice to hear some feed back from the rest of you. Is $2K too much over MSRP?

Nucar Mazda in New Castle, DE. You guys should come down from MA and buy there. If you initiate the deal over the internet (email Jim Hiester, he's the Mazda internet guy) it's actually under MSRP. I don't know by how much, but that's the deal. I just walked in to get mine so I'm paying full list.

My deposit is with Modern Mazda in thomaston CT (look on mapquest). The dealer is prolly to far from you to be convenient but if you are willing to make the trip ask for Jeff Smith. Lemme kno before you go down. He wont be in on Monday because he will be in NJ for mazdaspeed training.....their dealership will not charge over MSRP and seems real proffesional, i believe they have 3 ppl on their list.....if thats too far, go to Shrewsbury MA to Metrowest, im pretty sure they arent chargin over. hope i was of help.......

AOL IM: slug420

Thanks so much for the advice guys. Yeah, I figured that was some crap but wanted to get my name down on one. I fortunately have it in writing that my deposit is refundable. Slug, I'm in Somerville, MA and I'll probably check out the dealer in Shrewsbury. There's also an Elite dealer in a town in southern Mass that I'll try.

Latest posts

Back