AEM vs Injen

Status
Not open for further replies.

casper

Live Love Burn Die
:
2003.5 Titanium MSP
I noticed AEM and Injen both make intakes for our cars, but which one is better? The AEM is more expensive, but I know that doesn't mean its better. I also noticed most people had the Injens, and noticed some i/c piping have trouble with the AEM? I plan on getting the HiBoost FMIC kit and want to know which intake is the better choice, or the only choice?

i asked my mazda service peeps about which one to get and they said the injen was beter and thats the one i liked too, so i got it and i like it a lot. good product!

injen. I am very happy with it. The install was easy, and the performance difference is amazing. Plus you get the turkey!
(though you get that with any aftermarket intake)

omg wofo if i asked my service dept. they void my warranty for thinking about going fast.your a lucky guy

i have a question.............im new with the turbo car and i havent found out everything bout it.....Can someone explain the HiBoost FMIC kit........... thank you

Question: Do the intakes really make an improvement? I see that some say yes, and I have been told that they don't as well..

everyone should do a search. there have been so many people that have put in sooooo much work to answers these questions. (and they have been answered at least 10 times per question). as an added bonus, reading through a couple of threads will allow you to learn the reasoning behind the various answers and the systems they pertain to thus letting you decide what is best for your application.

this message brought to you by the "I don't wanna be a dick, but its hard to see the work of so many shot down by the desire for 'instant gratification.'" society and the letter "3" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back