ms protege add "limited production" yea right

promp3

I just got my new issue of import tuner today and guess whats on the second page!a fu&*'n ADD! Not somthing I would expect from a company thats building a "limited production car" what if the mazda speed will be just as common as a spec V or wrx in 2004 after they make more they see an opertunity to make money and I doubt the bussnes side of mazda will not supply the demand to keep a car exclusive. I'm sure the have this limited numbers thing down. Its going to hurt to see some jack ass that doesn't even know how to inflate a tire, and buys crap from pep boys, crusing around blasting bad rap in such a machine. :mad: I know its a good thing that mazda is doing here. I wish make people had to take a test to prove there worthy before buying it or just give them all to me.hehe
The reson I'm saying this is because I saw some lady driving the sunburst yellow limited edition miata the one they made only 2000 of in yellow I think its the mazda speed edition or somthing any way it had been at the dealer and I was thinking of trading in my mp3 for it (you have know idea how much I love my car) thats how bad ass it was 6-speed, black and silver int. bigger brakes, full body kit, 17''bbs style wheels,more hp, and a really cool head light and tail light treatment, springs,...ect. And this think looked like it was 10 years old and/or had reasontly been parked in a swamp and some front end damage, almost looked like she hit a street sign oh yea and one more thing she had the top down in the rain! what an idot (rant) (getsome)

Last edited:
scan it! i dont believe this! ******* mazda....i knew they would be making a second run, but 4000 a year? c'mooooooooooon......

Nothing is for sure. Before they can actually sell the MSP in volume they will have to take the car through cost reduction.
So let's hold off the speculation. This should be in the rumors section.

promp3 said:
I just got my new issue of import tuner today and guess whats on the second page!a fu&*'n ADD! Not somthing I would expect from a company thats building a "limited production car" what if the mazda speed will be just as common as a spec V or wrx in 2004 after they make more they see an opertunity to make money and I doubt the bussnes side of mazda will not supply the demand to keep a car exclusive. I'm sure the have this limited numbers thing down. Its going to hurt to see some jack ass that doesn't even know how to inflate a tire, and buys crap from pep boys, crusing around blasting bad rap in such a machine. :mad: I know its a good thing that mazda is doing here. I wish make people had to take a test to prove there worthy before buying it or just give them all to me.hehe
The reson I'm saying this is because I saw some lady driving the sunburst yellow limited edition miata the one they made only 2000 of in yellow I think its the mazda speed edition or somthing any way it had been at the dealer and I was thinking of trading in my mp3 for it (you have know idea how much I love my car) thats how bad ass it was 6-speed, black and silver int. bigger brakes, full body kit, 17''bbs style wheels,more hp, and a really cool head light and tail light treatment, springs,...ect. And this think looked like it was 10 years old and/or had reasontly been parked in a swamp and some front end damage, almost looked like she hit a street sign oh yea and one more thing she had the top down in the rain! what an idot (rant) (getsome)

WOW! :eek:

first: the MSP is going to be limited. the first model year is only going to get 1500. who knows what might be in store for the next year. (mazda might not even know)

second: the yellow SE miata had Blazing Yellow paint, black leather interior, 16" Enkei wheels, 6-speed, suspension package, head light / tail light bezels, SAME hp, Same brakes as all other miatas with 16" wheels. more or less, the only thing that made it an SE was the color, wheels, and the black leather.

Last edited:
what-ever, I diddnt rember it all that well. Thats right it was blazing yellow mica, oops. I just pretty much guessed from memory all the stuff it had it, hehe. It diddnt take long for someone on here to correct my mistakes you guys really know your mazdas. my point was that the lady diddnt desirve to have it and it will prolly never be cared for properly :(

wow, did I really go off topic! I need to go back to the 5th grade.

Last edited:
Back