You guys have recommendations for Blue bulb?

Hey guys, heh i regret not getting the HID option on my 3s, and since aftermarket HID are pretty much illegal since i dont have the manual leveling thingy. I think i'm just gonna go with some fake HIDs, which bulb do you guys recommend? How are the Philips bulbs? thanks guys!

how blue do you want it? I highly recomend the Sylvania silverstar, they last a long time compared to PIAA's and I can say that I am happy with them.... though they aren't all that blue, but you can tell a difference...

if you want VERY colored lights then I dont know what to tell you

Does anybody know if we can get the Xenons from Mazda installed after the fact so that we will have the leveling mechanism? This is something I would like to do eventually but it is not as important the other things that need doing first (intake, sound system, tint).

if you can find some catz zeta bulbs, they are the closest thing to HID look, and they increase light output without messing with your wattage. Catz is currently out of business for some reason, but check ebay or maybe some peopel have old stock

They are out of business because they advertise that they can "increase light output without messing with your wattage" . A simple physics course will tell you that's not possible

but if you want recommendation, try Hoen, they are pretty good. They have a package for the Mazda 3. H7 + H11 for the "HID" look.

Dont go too blue or purple because it looks ridiculous... i have HID and i always snicker when i see a car with fake lights that look way too artificial... youll never re-create the look of hid, or few people would pay the money to install hids in the first place. go as white as possible, but avoid the blue/purple lights

Back