WTB Protege 5 Clear Corners

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepsrock

I have a buddy who has a protege 5 2003 and i would like to get him something to change the stock amber lights on the bottom section of the bumper to clear ones.

I have looked everywhere and cant seem to find them, can someone direct me where to find them or if anyone has them for sale ?

Thx
Pete

I rather get something that i can just drop right in there as a direct replacement , is there such a thing ? What type of modifications are we talking about exactly ?

Any instructions ? How much do these normally run ?

Pete

no direct fit as dex said.

the modifications arent that hard, but you will have to be somewhat competant in cutting plastic and being inventive.

Is it really that big of a deal for someone who understands these clear corners to go take a look at the web page and see if those would work ?

pete

if they showed a picture of the back of them i could tell you. but alas, tis not so.

jeepsrock said:
Is it really that big of a deal for someone who understands these clear corners to go take a look at the web page and see if those would work ?

pete
(glare) naw, not that bid of a deal pete. anyway, those are not direct replacememts. they will need some minor modification, they all do!!

Actually i just got my email back from them and they say its a drop in replacement ? Can thois be true or are they pulling my leg ?

Pete

then i'd go with what they tell you and let's se if they work. i've tried two others and one looks like the one they have posted and i needed to make minor alterations to have the fit perfectly. be the guinea pig pete!!

jeepsrock said:
Actaully take a look at this page
http://www.protegegarage.com/

On their main home page somehwere in the middle they have protege 5 clears, are those it.

Pete

those are the celica ones that need minor modification if you want. My friend has them on his car with no modification IIRC, just used some huge washers and wingnuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back