i don't know where else to post this.

Hey guys..
i don't know where else to post this..but is anyone having problems with getting into to the "Mazdaspeed Protege" category? I've been trying everyday this week and lately, it has been no luck!...This is my favourite category, someone please get it working again!..
:D
Thanks

-Limited Edition

I peek in there every time or nearly everytime I get on the board....I have had no problems at all...I was just in that section...hmmmm

:confused:

Seems to be working fine...strange...

Did you contact BigBlue (one of the mods for that forum) or any of the site admins?

Is anyone else having this problem?

hey..
everything seems to be working fine for me now...
now, that i am home from vacation...
for the pass 2 weeks i was in Vancouver, B.C...and i went into an internet tutoring place to use their computers...everytime i went into this site, everything else was working but the 'Mazdaspeed protege' thread was not...
really strange:confused:

Sorry I was away for the long weekend while you were having problems. From the looks of things tho I don't really see any problems. :confused:

Well as long as things are working for you now, I'll leave well enough alone, but feel free to contact me if you have any future problems so we can figure out what the issue is.

Back