Meeting up time at location: 12pm
Racing time: 2pm - we have to all be there 45min-1h before racing time

290 Wood Road
Braintree, MA 0218

Directions:
http://www.f1boston.com/general_info.htm#dir

Description:
Kart Racing!!
F1 Boston is an indoor kart racing facility that is designed specifically to provide adult, licensed drivers with a genuine racing experiencecomplete with the challenge and adrenaline!

Racing: Every Open Racing Session starts with a Safety orientation, covering kart operation and track rules, followed by 5 practice laps and a complete 10-lap race on Track One.
We will be racing on track 1, the City Course, but that is up to changing if people prefer the other track.

Price: Sunday deal = $20 for 20 laps!! (includes racing and license)

You have to be 18 or over to race and 21 and over to be in the facility after 8pm.

Make sure to check out their site for other regulations and info.
www.f1boston.com

We will compile a signup list on this thread and using that I will call 3 days in advance to reserve our track time and pay for everyone at once. I will then also post the exact racing time on this thread. As for the payment, you may pay me at the meet or to my paypal account at dougseitz@yahoo.com (please add $1.30 to cover the Paypal fee). I will assume that everyone will be buying day licenses ($10) unless you tell me otherwise.

Signup List:
note: make sure to let me know if you have anyone else coming with you so I can also sign up for them.

Racers:
1.cbcbd
2.Ethan
3.bazooka joe
4.CGCG04
5.BostonMSProtege
6.SpicyMcHaggis
7.OPEN SLOT (saved for Schumy guest appearance - j/k, we need someone to fill it)
8.ne3ek
9.THEGOLDPRO
10.AbsoluteSwed
11.Jon

Monkey Butlers:
none - need volunteers

GET a headstart - print this form out, fill it out, and bring it with you on Sunday
http://www.f1boston.com/images/come_and_race/license_application.pdf

Last edited:
4 members(cryhard) ??? let's get signed up everyone!!

Last edited:
Ok.... let me post the list again, just because...

1.cbcbd
2.Gbourdon
3.bazooka joe
4.CGCG04

And how

1.cbcbd
2.Gbourdon
3.bazooka joe
4.CGCG04<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Um..yea so bad timing may be my specialty again. I know I was all rah-rah for this, but I may be on vacation at that time in Scotland. The dates are not set in stone for me yet, I will keep everyone posted.

1.cbcbd
2.Gbourdon
3.bazooka joe
4.CGCG04
5.A223818
6.BostonMSProtege

I'm in, not going to Scotland until the end of August.

BostonMSProtege said:
1.cbcbd
2.Gbourdon
3.bazooka joe
4.CGCG04
5.A223818
6.BostonMSProtege

I'm in, not going to Scotland until the end of August.
(yippy)

Sorry Chris, when is your birthday anyway? At least this is a meet where you won't risk blowing your clutch or getting a ticket...

xxMSPxx said:
AHh **** you guys and your 18 and over bulls***! RIU AND NOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blow me!

Chris

xxMSPxx said:
AHh **** you guys and your 18 and over bulls***! RIU AND NOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blow me!

Chris
You can race if you join a junior league (bike)

xxMSPxx said:

Chris
ah....chris GROW UP! (silly) (ya when do you turn 18?) i feel bad you....you can drive a car but not a go cart:( .
will you come anyway and hang out??

Last edited:
bazooka joe said:
ah....chris GROW UP! (silly) (ya when do you turn 18?) i fell bad you....you can drive a car but not a go cart:( .
will you come anyway and hang out??
I turn 18 on december 18. Boo hoo.....me and my friend might drive up, he just got a 5.0 mustang, runnin mid 12's. He's talkin s*** about the mazdas... haha actually no he loves my car. I will let you guys know the deal though.

Chris

yeah i couldn't help it, i realized when it was..and the powers of speed and wrecklessness overtook me..mike was in it from the begining..i hope you guys like him, he's like my other half..you know, the responsible side.

Back