cherry bomb muffler

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuRbOtEcTicS

:
Mazda3
do cherrybombs give you extra power and make your car louer? and who ever has them on their car, how long does it last? i took my car to a welding shop and he recommended that he chop off the stock muffler and replace it with the one on ebay and chop of the two cats (the 2 things before the muffler) if thats what it is and replace it with 2 cherry bombs. what do you guys think? should i do it or just replace the muffler?

i'd seek out another shop for advice....also there are plenty of threads covering exhausts on the forum already...good luck!

Cherry bombs = the bestest eVar! Mad power man, and they're like, red! Mad pimpin!

Seriously, don't blasphemize your sweet car with Cherry Bombs, and find a real exhaust shop.

Last edited:
yea i thought so too. he said that he would charge me $100 to chop of the stock muffler and install the muffler that i got off ebay is that a good price? i told him i thought it was supposed to be 30-50 dollars but he told me only if he was to install the muffler only. what u guys think?

TuRbOtEcTicS said:
yea i thought so too. he said that he would charge me $100 to chop of the stock muffler and install the muffler that i got off ebay is that a good price? i told him i thought it was supposed to be 30-50 dollars but he told me only if he was to install the muffler only. what u guys think?
find a new shop. it'll take him 10 mins total to take off the old muffler and put a new one on. that's $600/hr he's charging you.

get a full exhaust system, no need to change just the muffler

i think we're saying....cherry bombs are not the way to go...find another shop that does imports, ask around....

I cant believe I just read this thread!
OH GOD, Im even writing a reply!

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING MAN!

um yeah cherry bombs r awsome dude these guys just don't know what old school guys did they make ur car sound sweet. i'd put it on in a sec i just got 2 brand new exhaust systems first was somen weird second was a flowmaster but i'm gonna chop it off for a cherry bomb they sound bad and who cares if their cheap like people say motor cycle mufflers get holes in them and they sound real nice mabey u'll have the same luck. my dad had it on my 84 z28 before he gave iit to me and u could hear it coming from by about 1000 feet away all the way down the street put it that way so i'm in love with them.

Well, that's about anough of that. This sleeping dog should have been let lie.

(locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back