GI: Fiber Images CF OE Hood

BlueMP5Dave

:
2005 Winning Blue RX-8
I would like to see if ten people would be interested In a OEM CF hood for there Mazda3. The price range would be 600$ for the intial buy. There would of course be a 300$ non-refundable downpayment. They would take probably a month or better to be produced, simply because there is no mold for this hood yet. You guys would be brreaking ground for future product for your car. Fiber images is a great company and makes excellant product. Let me know what you guys think.

Example of there work
9401_ac_int_s14.jpg

fihood.jpg

Q

BlueMP5Dave said:
I would like to see if ten people would be interested In a OEM CF hood for there Mazda3. The price range would be 600$ for the intial buy. There would of course be a 300$ non-refundable downpayment. They would take probably a month or better to be produced, simply because there is no mold for this hood yet. You guys would be brreaking ground for future product for your car. Fiber images is a great company and makes excellant product. Let me know what you guys think.

Is this for a 5DR or sedan? Reason 2 diffrent hoods?

I can do both if there are enough interested

Sedan

5Door

Sorry more Q's

The 5Dr hood has the top 2/3 of the grill bolted to it.
Q's
1. Would the grill change?
2. If so how would we address the bottom 1/3?
3. If the grill doesn't change the CF hood might look silly on some colors. How do we address this?

Reason is I love the look of the CF hood. I hate the look of the stock grill. If I'm gonna drop 6 bills for the hood I want the grill issue to follow or be resolved at the same time.

If anyone is good @ photoshop please give use an example...

Thanx,
Tim

I of course can not promise a new grill. I can however promise that the OE grill will bolt right up. Painting the grill black might fix the odd look. I will give it some more thought perhaps there is another solution.

Thanks
Dave

BlueMP5Dave, a $300 down payment that is non-refundable might be a little hard for people to swallow. That's a risk not many people can take. Good luck on the project though.

Back