FS: MSP 2003.5 Racing Harts w/tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set of 4 2003.5 mazdaspeed racing harts (the darker ones) for sale. They are in perfect shape, selling because I just picked up a nice set of 18s and need some cash to put towards the front mount. 800 seems fair but will entertain offers, please PM me or email me with any questions, offers or if you would like some pics.

travis

Vancouver_MSP said:
I have a set of 4 2003.5 mazdaspeed racing harts (the darker ones) for sale. They are in perfect shape, selling because I just picked up a nice set of 18s and need some cash to put towards the front mount. 800 seems fair but will entertain offers, please PM me or email me with any questions, offers or if you would like some pics.

travis
There are a few of us that need only one wheel... maybe we can work something out.

Will try my best to get some pics tomorrow. Need to sell as a set, so hopefully we can find like mabye 4 people that just need one or somethin.

vancouver.. my zip is 22205..
and i'd like to see some pics.. :)

Damn .. Here I go again... ok say to self "u don't need another set of 03.5 rims" phew now that, that is over I can sleep tonight.

grrrr... all I want is to make up my mind... do I want to run 17's in the winter with Blizzaks or save my dough and get steelies...

someone, please help me, i feel like a virgin on prom night ALL CONFUSED

Get steelies and go to a smaller wheel. This will help more with traction and gas mileage. A large contact patch for the winter is baaaad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back