Engine Details...

Wicked3

Does anyone have any details own the engine internals in the 3 with the 2.0.
As in, how much power and rpm will it withstand?? Has anyone really put the boost to one of these things? What about nitrous?

I know, probably should have gotten the 2.3 for performance. But its my wife's car and she doesnt need a lot of power....but that was before I liked the car so much (lick) .

As of right now, there are no boost or nitrous kits available. Nor has there been any high-end testing. Check back again in a year or so.

All I can tell you is that if you do all the routine recomended maintenance like I do, dont worry about pushing it to the red line every now and thanwhen that freaking taxi driver pisses you off.

yeah but he's still missing out on that 7psi charge at 4k...love coasting till 4k and punch it cause everyone around me are just shocked how much it realy "Stands Up" on a 4k accel! that kit will be out later on cause it's just almost beng introduced to the 2.0 and 2.3 platforms of the 6..should be came exact kit but difrent fmic piping. not shure about nitrous(Glad you didn't say NoS)but I bet someone will attempt it eventually.

Last edited:
Da 6 said:
yeah but he's still missing out on that 7psi charge at 4k...love coasting till 4k and punch it cause everyone around me are just shocked how much it realy "Stands Up" on a 4k accel! that kit will be out later on cause it's just almost beng introduced to the 2.0 and 2.3 platforms of the 6..should be came exact kit but difrent fmic piping. not shure about nitrous(Glad you didn't say NoS)but I bet someone will attempt it eventually.

I am a mustang driver at heart, I cringe when I hear the term "NAWS".

My daily driver is a Supercharged 01 Cobra Vert with 450rwhp/430rwtq.

Wicked3 said:
I am a mustang driver at heart, I cringe when I hear the term "NAWS".

My daily driver is a Supercharged 01 Cobra Vert with 450rwhp/430rwtq.
theres a 1st gen neon dynoing at almost 600Hp at the wheels
chill factory kit and I beleve zex kit

Latest posts

Back