Where I can get some sports parts for my Mazda 3?

Joshpr3

:
Mazda 3, S (ES) Std, white
Hi every one.

I just bought my Mazda 3 S or ES in Puerto Rico, it White and Standard Transmision, this car is amazing.

Well I want to know where I can get some sport parts like K/N filters, and other stuff?

Att.

Josh (cool)

right now all you can get is a aem cai and eibach springs. the car is to new, but wait a couple of months and there will be alot more for it.

Joshpr3 said:
Hi every one.

I just bought my Mazda 3 S or ES in Puerto Rico, it White and Standard Transmision, this car is amazing.

Well I want to know where I can get some sport parts like K/N filters, and other stuff?

Att.

Josh (cool)
Hi im here in PR

check corksport.com

your car is 2.0 or 2.3

2.3 is the same engine of the mazda 6 4 cilinders 2.3

start here

Yo he tenido Protege desde el 90 el primer modelo 1.8 sohc standar

ahora tengo un mazda speed anaranjado

Buena compra

Find these guys.

Joshpr3 said:
Hi every one.

Att.

Josh (cool)
TX2000 and PRBOY are both on the island and TX has done mods already. Check this out...http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67398

Tim

Last edited:
We will soon be posting about our Mazda Project vehicle. Expect a carbon hood and kit to be done in a month, as well as some interior upgrades and stereo modifications.

Back