Pics from Imp. Expo w/ my mazda MP3

here is a pic of my car i just figured out how to do the whole yahoo pic thing so i'll be having more soon. i won 1st place in the mazda division. hey come see my car at import revolution on march 9 2002 in houston at reliant park astrodome ill be winning first place again hopefully web page[url="http://photos.yahoo.com/untildasun217"]web page
untildasun217

Hmmm I can't see your picture you have posted...tried to go directly there and still can't see anything. :(

yeah i saw your mp3 this saturday at import revolution. you go to WIC? i liked the idea of taking off just the front part of the intake. oh and soon you shall have some competition from me and my brother ;0) though it probably will be just the wheels and the sound system that tells the cars apart, thats considering you dont do a thing to your car. oh have you done any engine mods? i really couldnt see under the hood. oh and do you remember an orange civic with diablo door conversion? thats the crew im a part of. woo woo! uhm well kinda. hey congrats on winning at import expo, you kinda made me and my brother get the mp3.

Back