S Tail lights

122 Vega

Retired MSP Racer!
:
03 Mazdaspeed Protege #1668,2005 Mini Cooper S, 75 Cosworth Vega
My brother bought a 3 sedan for his Fiance, who propmtly got rear ended. He wants to convert to the S tail lights. Anyone have a set for sale? He wants Altezzas, someone here help me talk him out of it!

Britt

i have a 3s and i want red taillights, but the i taillights cost $350!!!!! So if i sell you mine I won't have any taillights, how much is your bro willing to buy for?

shag'(usa)

122 Vega said:
My brother bought a 3 sedan for his Fiance, who propmtly got rear ended. He wants to convert to the S tail lights. Anyone have a set for sale? He wants Altezzas, someone here help me talk him out of it!

Britt
Why not have the body shop buy and install the S lights instead of the I lights when doing the repair. I doubt there is much if any of a cost difference. Otherwise, get the car repaired with the stock lights and swap them with either Shaggin or I as we both hate the "Alcrappa" style lights.

I like the s taillights a lot better.. the red ones make the sedan look too much like a cavalier

i have a 3s and i want red taillights, but the i taillights cost $350!!!!! So if i sell you mine I won't have any taillights, how much is your bro willing to buy for?
Well he says that one wasn't damaged, I haven't seen it yet. So that is why the insurance is only paying for one. He would buy a new one then swap you I'm sure.

Britt

I talked to him and he said that he would do a straight swap because the s lights are the same price. I will be in Los Angeles on the weekend of the 25th so if you want to swap let me know and I will bring them with me. I will be driving the Speed down.

BTW his car only had 30 miles on it when it was hit, so the other light is pretty much brand new too.

Britt

also, are the lights the same for the two body styles?

Britt

Yep, I figured that out today. Thanks,

So if anyone with a sedan wants to switch, let me know.

Britt

Back